42.

"Don't give up on me right now! Throw me the cursed tool!" Yuji yelled, running and jumping from roof to roof, feeling the tiles slightly shift under his feet as he sprinted at full speed. Nobara spun her head towards him, her hair blowing wildly in the wind some of which catching her face which was dripping with sweat from the combat taking place. She was trying to see his position to calculate the distance before carefully throwing over the blade. Catching it perfectly, he exorcised the curse that was flanking him on the other side. She cheered him on, accidentally looking away from the curse that was coming towards her but quickly ducking out the way to avoid its attack, she was trying to decide which technique to use to exorcise it. Her mind was racing, trying to understand what to do before the curse tried to advance again, she didn't have enough time to formulate a plan so she decided to use her hammer and imbue it with cursed energy. That did the trick, it evaporated and earned a supportive cheer from Yuji who had seen everything as he was running. The fight was taking a toll on their stamina but with heavy breaths he crouched down to try and balance himself.

The location they were at was rife with curses at the moment, Gojo had sent them on a mission there to take out another cursed womb that had started to form in the backyard of a local farmer just outside of the city. Upon arrival they all realised that whoever had created it had long gone and the womb was growing in size by the second. As a result of this the area was completely infested.

Megumi was wondering where the other two had gone, sitting comfortably in the kitchen of the farmhouse after being offered a cup of tea by one of the owners of the farmhouse and land, who had originally made the complaint about strange scuttling noises around the house, she couldn't see them but Gojo had the premonition that something was happening and had briefly checked out the place before sending them to see if he was right. Megumi hadn't seen any curses yet, so he didn't mind sitting down for a second, despite Yuji and Nobara not being by any means quiet while fighting.

"The blade's broken!"

The sound of Yuji's yell caught his attention though and made both of them turn to look out the small kitchen window that Megumi noticed had very pretty decorated curtains. "Ma'am please wait here, everything will be ok soon." He sprung up to his feet immediately and walked to the door calmly, before opening it and then beginning to sprint as soon as he heard the door click behind him. He knew instantly that they had been in combat the whole time but didn't want to alarm the kind lady after hearing her speak so highly of her farm and how long she had spent building it with her partner. He knew that if you had been there you would've been able to distract her with your kind words and encouraging smile.

From the garden, you had taken a photo of a pretty flower and felt your right ear ringing for a split second. "Huh that's weird, someone must be speaking well of me." You smiled to yourself and the sun shone brighter, illuminating the flowers you were taking care of more brightly. There was a faint noise that caught your attention in the distance but you pushed aside the anxious feeling that arose every time you heard something remotely out of the ordinary, and carried on observing the scenery in front of you.

Back in the farmyard though, Megumi's arm flung to his hip, releasing a cursed blade that had been tightly sheathed to his hip. Sprinting he grappled onto the side of the building, flinging himself onto the roof to have a better perspective of the situation. A grating laugh caught his attention, it sounded hoarse  and the pitch of it broke every time it uttered a sound but he didn't need to turn to exorcise it, with a quick slash he took out the curse that had sprinted to him instantly.

"No because that was awesome." Nobara said excitedly, phone in hand with a cheesy smile plastered on her face.
"Did you catch it on camera?" Yuji's face popped up behind her shoulder, looking foreword to see what was on her phone. She nodded slowly and he jumped up and down excitedly, high-fiving her before stealing her phone and running off with it. Megumi just stood there, tapping his foot on the grating of the roof- unimpressed. They all knew that the camera wouldn't be able to capture the curse on camera because it would only be seen to them. Nobara rewatched it from over his shoulder and her smile fell as she realised Megumi looked like he was fighting nothing on the rooftop, even the bird in the background was confused as to what was going on. Yuji burst out laughing and started stomping his foot on the ground while holding his stomach, Nobara pouted and deleted the video before letting out a disappointed sigh.