25.

A/n: this chapter gets very spicy and sexual so if you're uncomfortable with that please skip it- I will make it so that you don't miss out any important parts of the plot so don't worry if you don't want to read :)

—-

Yuji was breathing heavily into your neck, which tickled but excited you at the same time. "You don't know what you do to me (Y/n)." He said whilst trying to hold back from completely letting loose. He wanted to make you his but didn't know if you had meant those words when you told him not to hold back, he was cautious when it came down to you. He didn't want to scare you away, but when he looked down at your face, which was so close to his- he could see how truly beautiful you were.

He could see no imperfection, no flaw to you and it only made him happier to have you in his arms. You on the other hand were impatient, you could obviously tell that he was holding back and it only pissed you off more. You knew you would have to make the first move this time, so you placed your hands under his shirt and ran them up and down his torso, just to hear his voice breath more heavily than before.

Your heart quickened when you heard a small groan come out of his mouth and you smirked. In all honesty you had no idea what you were doing because this was your first time with a boy but seeing how Yuji was reacting was really exciting you. You grabbed the hem of his shirt and started pulling it up, Yuji caught on to what you were doing and quickly pulled off his shirt without hesitation before reattaching his lips to yours. You saw his toned chest and smirked into the kiss, knowing something that would excite him even more.

Carefully, you began lifting up your shirt and as soon as Yuji saw you doing this he tried to help you but you said you could do it yourself. He bit his lip as he watched you slowly take off your shirt, revealing your bra underneath. As soon as you had taken it off he attached his lips to you breasts, pulling the cups of your bra down so that he could properly see them. You blushed and reveled in this new feeling of pleasure you were discovering.

When his hands pulled down the straps to your bra and began trying to unlatch it from the back, to your surprise he managed to do it very quickly and before you could do anything he threw it on the floor and began kissing down your torso.

A moan escaped your mouth, and you felt him smile before looking up at you, his face was the most excited you'd ever seen it. "You've go to keep your voice down, don't want us getting caught do you?" He muttered before slowly pulling down your shorts, which revealed your very embarrassing underwear. You had put them on this morning not thinking anyone would be seeing them, they had little sheep that were sleeping on what looked like clouds.

When Yuji saw them he smiled widely, his gaze going from you to the underwear. A blush settled on your face and you suddenly covered up your breast, coming to realization of the situation. "Don't look at them!" You exclaimed, now covering your face in embarrassment.

"Cute." Yuji muttered, putting two of his fingers in his mouth- licking them-before taking you by surprise and sliding your underwear to the side and sticking them inside you. Your back arched and you started breathing heavily, you were being washed over by a wave of euphoria. He began thrusting them in and out quickly and you grabbed his hair, running your fingers through it as you carried on begging him for more. There was a feeling building up inside you, and then his thumb landed on your bud, moving it around in circles. You gasped and continued arching your back, overwhelmed by the pleasure he was providing you with. You let out a moan and felt yourself cum onto his fingers. It was something you'd never done before so you immediately smacked a hand over your mouth and turned so that your face was in the pillow.

He then pulled out his fingers from you and put them in his mind, licking them as he smirked at you. You widened your eyes and asked him why he did that and he simply replied, "You taste good." you blinked a couple of times but then he reattached his lips to yours before you could say anything else. He then proceeded to climb back on top of you- flipping you back over so that he could see you again properly- and began kissing you more, but this time more hungrily, furthermore you felt something hard pressed against you. Your eyes opened and widened a little when you realized what it was, he had gotten hard, because of you. Just at the thought of that you became even more excited and began moving your hands from his torso downwards. He pulled away from the kiss and leaned his forehead against yours, breathing heavily. You could also hear how fast his heart was beating and it made you smirk a little, you were glad he was enjoying this just as much as you were.

It was easy to get your hands in his boxers because he was wearing basketball shorts, so you didn't have the hardships of unbuckling a belt. Your hands ran along his member, getting a proper feel of how big it was. Another groan left his lips and you looked up at him with eyes that were asking him what you should do.
"Just move your hands up and down as you hold it." He said in a low husky voice, you nodded and began doing as he said. He seemed to be enjoying it a lot as he would bite his lip to try and stop the moans coming out. "Try putting it in your mouth." Yuji added, it sounded like he was asking you desperately so you nodded and complied.

Your face was near his member and you began swirling your tongue on the tip, as you were not sure if you could fit the whole thing into your mouth without choking. Then you began taking him in your mouth, bobbing your head up and down as if you'd done this before. Yuji leaned his head back into the pillow and clenched his jaw, you were so good at it that he was wondering if you were actually lying to him about not knowing what to do.
"Fuck." He groaned, this time it was his turn to run his fingers through your hair as he gathered it up and held it so that it wouldn't get in the way of what you were currently doing.

All of a sudden you felt a warm liquid filling your mouth, it was bitter but you didn't mind it so without thinking you swallowed it. Yuji sat up and held out his hand, "Spit it out." He said but when you furrowed your eyebrows and told him you had swallowed it with those innocent eyes of yours, he had to take a second to calm down.

You climbed onto his chest after he had pulled up his boxers and shorts and lay there looking at his face. He was staring right back at you with narrow eyes, he was trying to figure out if you had actually done it with anyone before. So he ended up asking you out of curiosity.
"Have you done this stuff before?" He asked, leaning his face closer to yours.
"Nope." You said, looking back at him. You had a satisfied expression on your face and Yuji could tell you had just enjoyed yourself- so he was happy- plus at the fact that he had been the first person to do this sort of stuff with you it made him suddenly really cuddly.

"So can I also be your first-"
"Shut up Itadori." You replied, cutting off his sentence by slapping a hand on his mouth. He licked your hand playfully and you retracted it-wiping his spit on his shirt with a disgusted look now settled on your face. "Gross." You added before snuggling back into his chest, not showing him the smile that had slithered its way back onto your face.