9.

"Your cursed technique is dangerous." Your father said in a stern patronising voice, "It should not be used under light circumstances and I expect you to be serious when using it." You were just 12 but you realised how destructive you could really be. The hell you had unleashed the day of your mothers death meant also the deaths of many civilians who had been in the area.
"Yes dad." You replied, lowering your head.
"Don't call me your father, you haven't deserved to call me that." Yaga snapped, turning his head so that he wouldn't make eye contact with you.
You felt the tears welling up in your eyes, "Y-Yes D- I mean sir." You stuttered, walking away and back to your dorm.

-----

Your power rippled through the ground and suddenly you felt the ground open up beneath your feet, so you moved a bit to the side to avoid getting swallowed up by it. Out of the cracks you heard the giggles and laughs of cursed spirits that were slowly making their way up to the surface. Sakuna widened his eyes and smiled, as if he were entertained by all of this. Suddenly a special-grade cursed spirit that had come up through the cracks in the ground grabbed his leg and flung him into the forest.

"Attack Sukuna, but don't kill him." You spoke in a powerful voice to all the spirits that were coming up through the floor, they all cheered and began making their way in the direction that Sukuna had been flung. They were a mix of spirits ranging from grade 4 to special-grade. This was your power, you could summon cursed spirits and order them to do your bidding, but they'd only follow one of your instructions before then roaming free. That's why you had been so scared to use it, because once they had followed out your 1 instruction they would even start to attack you.

You followed the cursed spirits to find Sukuna standing up, destroying them one by one. They tried to attack him, but would just get exorcised immediately. When he had finished all of them off you stood there with your eyes wide. "Nice technique there." He was suddenly behind you and flung you up in the air before kicking you in the same direction Megumi had been flung.

With the sheer force of his kick you crashed through a building and went through layer after layer of the same building until you fell finally on the floor, but your landing had been cushioned by something. It was Megumi's Shikigami that was protecting you whilst you had been falling. You had still acquired some cuts and bruises but it was nothing compared to what you could've got if you hadn't been saved at the last minute.

Megumi then released his Shikigami and helped you up to your feet, but Sukuna was standing in front of you both. "I get it now. So your shikigami are created from shadows."He was speaking to Megumi, who currently had his arm protectively around you with a frown on his face.
"So what." He replied, lifting up his head a little so that he and Sukuna were making eye contact.

Sukuna placed a hand on his chin, with a thoughtful look on his face before saying, "I don't get it though. Why did you run back then? Such a waste of talent." He remove his hand from his chin and then turned to face you, " And that's an interesting technique you've got there, but you're too scared to use it and make it stronger, tsk." He said before turning back to Megumi,

Make it stronger? What did he mean? Was there a way to make it stronger, not that you actually wanted to find out but you were suddenly curious.

"Whatever, either way both of you aren't capable enough to fix this." Sukuna sneered, pointing at the hole he had made in itadori's chest, "You're both risking your lives over stupid shit. That brat isn't even worth that much."

You and Megumi were suddenly on your feet, radiating a strong amount of cursed energy, "Nice, that's it." Sukuna smiled, as if he were happy you two were finally getting serious. "So this is when you start burning through your lives. Well in that case, Show me Masamichi (Y/n) and Fushiguro Megumi!" Just as megumi was about to use a cursed technique he realised something. All his cursed energy suddenly dissappating into thin air.
"Just so you know...I...don't have any logical reason for saving you back there." Megumi spoke in a low voice but you knew he was trying to get through to Itadori- if he was in there somewhere, you almost didn't hear what he was saying, but you noticed Sukuna had also stopped walking towards you two. "Even if it was dangerous, I couldn't bare to see a good person like you die. I did have my reservations, but ultimately it was for selfish, emotional reasons. That's fine though, I'm not a hero. I'm a Jujutsu Sorcerer." He said earnestly. You realised what he was doing and decided to speak as well.
"You made me truly smile for the first time in years Yuji, I can't thank you enough. At first I wasn't sure about you, but after sharing breakfasts with you that you'd always make for me I realised how important you had suddenly become for me." You spoke, not realising tears were spilling from your eyes, "I'll make you breakfast next time, ok?" You smiled and wiped away the tears with your sleeves.

You suddenly noticed that Sukuna's markings were fading and Itadori's eyes had returned back to the usual shade of brown. Your eyes widened and your feed stood still, waiting to see if Sukuna was really gone.

"I'll look forward to it (Y/n)." Itadori smiled, finally back to his usual self, but you could tell he was weak. Blood started splattering onto the floor, it was leaking from his wound, you tried to take a step towards him but Megumi outstretched his hand, keeping you away from him. "Oh sorry, I'm almost done for. Guess I won't have to worry about you (Y/n), Fushiguro or Kugisaki." He was bleeding from his mouth as well and you gasped as he started to fall forwards.

"Live a long life." Itadori whispered, smiling at you as he crumpled onto the ground.

"Yuji!" You cried out, pushing Megumi's hand to the side and rushing to Itadori's side. It was the first time you had called him by his first name but he couldn't hear you anymore. Your hands flew up to his neck, trying to find a pulse. "No, no, no, no please. Yuji please!" You didn't want to see another person die, you had had enough of death.

But your cries weren't enough, he was already dead.