26.

You woke up in Itadori's arms, he still had no shirt but was sleeping peacefully so you got a good look at his face. It was something you would do when you woke up before him, he was so handsome in your eyes and you would usually touch the scars under his eyes lightly enough so that he wouldn't wake up. You were curious about him, he had whisked you off your feet but you still basically knew nothing about him. He would occasionally twitch in his sleep, which was part of the reason why you woke up but you had got used to it over the course of the past couple of weeks.

After slithering from out of his grip he began stretching his arms out, as if he were searching for you. You smiled and got up to go put on a tracksuit and shit as Yuji had practically left you in your undergarments the night before.

Breakfast was something you were going to take care of this morning, seeing as Yuji usually made it for you. Plodding to the kitchen you passed Megumi's room and thought about knocking to ask if he wanted some breakfast as well. You were about to knock but a voice came out from behind you, startling you.
"What do you want?" Megumi's bluntness not surprising you, you were used to it.
"Do you want some breakfast, I'm making some for me and Yuji." You said sweetly with a smile on your usually stoic face.

Megumi bit his lip and took a deep breath, shaking his head before pushing past you and walking in his room and shutting the door in your face. "What's wrong with him." You muttered before walking to the kitchen.

"You promised me I was the only boy for you." Megumi whispered, sliding his back down the door. You had in fact said that, when you were younger. Before the incident that led to you completely shutting out any emotion you were the light of Megumi's eyes and he had forgotten how brightly you could shine when you were happy.

"Goomi!" You ran over to little Megumi, who was walking back from school, you had a bright cheesy grin and had let go of your mothers hand to go and greet him.
"Hello (Y/n)" He replied seriously, you pouted and prodded his nose. You began chatting about your day and despite thinking that Megumi wasn't listening, he actually was. He'd listen to every word and try to understand how the events that made your day made you feel.
"-And then I saw you and it made my day!" You smiled and pulled in Megumi for a tight hug, not letting go despite his tries to separate himself from you. He tried to hide his blushing face from you but you simply smiled and leaned in and pecked his cheek. "You're the only boy for me, when we become older I'll ask you to marry me." You smiled innocently, bouncing up and down.

Tears found themselves filling Megumi's eyes, not out of sadness, but out of frustration. He didn't want to remember when you both were 5 years old, he saw how well Yuji treated you and didn't want to interfere with your relationship because of how happy he made you- he just hoped that he still occupied a little part of your heart.

You sneezed while preparing the breakfast, you covered your mouth with you hands when you sneezed so none of your spit ended up in the bowls of rice you were preparing. "Huh someone must me talking or thinking about me." You said to yourself, before washing your hands and then continuing to prepare the meal.

When you got back to your room you found Yuji sitting up in your bed, you had two bowls in your hand and when he saw them a smile broke out on his face, to you it looked like he was glowing. You passed him the bowl and begun scoffing down the food you had just made, you were strangely very hungry.
"Yew made fis?"
"Don't speak with your mouth full." You replied chuckling and playfully punching his knee. He scoffed and swallowed the food that was in his mouth.

Yuji was so happy he couldn't believe it, you had made him breakfast for the first time that you two had known each other and despite it being a simple thing it was a big step for him. It showed him that you really cared.

"What are you staring at me like that for dumbass." You muttered, shoving a bit of fried egg in your mouth.
"You're so beautiful." He replied seriously, a blush spread out on your face and you tried to play it off cool.
"Stop saying bullshit." You replied, chewing on the food in your mouth. He chuckled and when he saw that you had finished your food he patted the space next to him so that you could sit down near him instead of opposite him.

He was clingy but you found it comforting, reassuring in a way that you didn't know how to explain. Putting your bowl to the side you slithered under the covers and put your head on his shoulder.

Nobara on the other hand was walking towards your room, she was seething because she had heard everything that had happened last night- it's not like you had both tried to be quiet. Yet, when she got to your door she heard you two speaking, so she leant in and eavesdropped.

"Thank you Yuji." You said, snuggling now into his chest comfortably.
"For what?" He asked, tilting his head a little to the side.
"For making me smile again." You answered truthfully in a small sweet tone. Itadori didn't know how to respond, but a blush spread out on his cheeks and his heart melted a little at your honesty.

Nobara heard this and decided it was best to just leave you two alone, she would have a little chat with you later because she knew if she interrupted your little moment with Yuji you would hate her for it.

"What are you doing?" Megumi's voice filled her ears as he appeared behind her.
"Uh nothing!"
"Ok." He mumbled before trudging off sadly. Nobara could see something wasn't right but yet again she felt as if it weren't her place to ask or say anything.
"Damn what's up with him?" She muttered before wandering back to her own room.