Disclaimer

Quick disclaimer to get this over with. I do NOT own Teen Wolf or any of the characters associated with it. All rights belong to Jeff Davis.

I only own Lyrica Hale, Hunter Wisconsin, Lyssa Wisconsin, and Nico Wisconsin. Don't be stupid and steal characters.

I do not authorize for my story to be translated or published on any other platforms, nor do I authorize it for this platform. I DO, however, have Mama Hale, the original version, published on Quotev under the username Hamilton120103. If anyone sees my work published elsewhere, PLEASE reach out to me and let me know.

This story is a rewritten version of Mama Hale. You do not need to have read the original Mama Hale to understand this one. I am merely publishing this because the original needed some major fixes in everything and I didn't want to lose the votes and comments.

I believe that's all, thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Edit 1-27-23: Damn, it's been a minute. I'll make this quick. Since the new movie came out, I've had a fuck ton more motivation to complete this rewrite. That being said, I'm starting over yet again and rewriting the rewrite. Don't worry though, I'm gonna make sure it lines up with the sequel still, it's just gonna be a million times easier to read, and we're gonna have a lot more fun. Until next time. ;)