17

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Lyrica! Lyrica!" Scott shouts the next day, running into the teacher's classroom during his free period, which just so happened to be the free period of Isaac and Stiles as well, and the woman's planning period.

"Jesus Scott, what do you want?" The woman sighs, looking up from her computer as the werewolf and her half brother run into the room, slamming the door behind them.

"Jackson knows!"

"How the hell did he find out?" Isaac gapes, no longer focused on his history homework.

"I have no idea." Scott begins pacing the room.

"Stiles?" Lyrica looks to the teen.

"Not a clue. He just grabbed me and dragged me here." He shrugs, referring to his best friend.

"Okay, did he say it out loud? The word?" Lyrica turns back to Scott.

"What word?" He dumbly asks and Lyrica facepalms.

"Werewolf. Did he say 'I know you're a werewolf'?" Stiles clarifies.

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly." Scott panics, halting his pacing.

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems." Stiles tries, beginning to pace the same path his friend was. "I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him anyway?"

"How about Allison's father?!" Isaac asks, genuinely astounded by their stupidity.

"Okay, it's bad."

"I need a cure. Right now."

"Does he know about Allison's father?" Lyrica asks, trying to figure out more information.

"I don't know." Scott sighs.

"Okay, where's Derek?" Stiles looks between the mother and son as he asks, knowing only they had the answer to his question.

"Hiding, like we told him to. Why?" Lyrica raises a brow in confusion.

"I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though."

"We have that game tonight." Scott reminds the 2 humans. "It's quarterfinals. And it's your first game, Stiles."

"I know, I know." Stiles groans, rubbing his hands over his short hair.

"Do you even have a plan for Allison yet?" Isaac scoffs, looking back down at his history book.

"She's in my next class." Scott deflates.

"Get the necklace." Lyrica instructs before picking up her coffee cup, raising it to her lips.

"Why was Aaron Burr such a little bitch?" Isaac mutters, frowning at the pages in front of him.

Lyrica promptly chokes on her drink, slamming the cup down as she coughs, while Scott and Stiles look at their fellow teen like he's an alien.

"What?!" Isaac exclaims, taking note of their varying reactions. "It's not like I'm wrong!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lyrica and Derek look up from their books when the door opens, a clueless Stiles rushing into the room and dropping into his desk chair.

"Hey, Stiles?" Noah calls from the hall, having heard the teen's rushed footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Yo, D-Derek." Stiles cuts himself off as he turns, finally spotting the werewolves in his room. Derek violently gestures for the boy to distract his father and Lyrica watches in amusement as the teen rushes to meet his father at the door, keeping him from seeing any further into the room.