14

Surprise, new chapter! I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna spam write as much as possible and HOPEFULLY get the rest of this story written and start on the movie because I'm so excited for the movie and I'm tired of having my other stories on hold. Also for anyone who didn't see my message on my profile, the reason I finally have time for all of this is because I quit my job a couple weeks ago. Exactly 2 weeks ago, actually. It's honestly felt amazing having free time to do whatever I want, and I think it's about time I get back to writing. So enjoy this little chapter with some cute Hale fam feels at the end. <3

(3rd P.O.V.)

"So silver really has no effect on you?" Stiles questions, sounding almost defeated.

"No more than any other type of metal." Lyrica cautiously shakes her head.

"So where the hell are we going?" Stiles questions once more as they all reach the impala, The human all but dumping Derek into the passenger seat while Isaac carefully lowers Lyrica into the seat behind her half brother.

"Literally anywhere but here." Derek groans.

"I can do that." Stiles turns the key in the ignition, failing to hide his look of pure joy as the old vehicle rumbles to life. Adjusting the mirrors, he peels out of the parking spot the second Isaac's door closes.

Not long after they're on the road, Derek begins shuffling in the front seat.

"Babe, what are you trying to do?" Lyrica groans, feeling the pain spreading from his movement.

"I think he's trying to get his jacket off." Isaac explains, leaning forward and hesitantly helping the beta pull the article of clothing off. Stiles' phone beeps while they do that, and he checks it to see a message from Scott asking for more time.

"Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay?" Stiles snaps, throwing his phone down.

"We're not in your car, Stiles." Lyrica lightly scolds, eyes closed and head leaned back.

"Sorry, habit." The teen mutters. "We're almost there."

"Almost where?" Derek slurs, his head bobbing.

"Your house."

"What? No, you can't take us there." Derek sobers up, eyes boring into the side of the teen's head.

"I can't take you to your own house?" Stiles exclaims, throwing his hand into the air.

"Not when I can't protect us."

"How do you even know where we live?" Isaac pipes up, frowning.

"What?" Stiles asks the other teen.

"He doesn't know where we actually live." Lyrica mutters, opening her eyes. "He just knows where Derek's old house is."

"Wait, you don't live in the old Hale House?"

"No, Dumbass." Derek sighs. "You really think we'd have a kid if we lived there?"

Annoyed, Stiles pulls the impala to the side of the road, slamming it into park and turning it off before whirling on the man in the passenger seat.

"What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying? Is Lyrica dying?!" He exclaims and Lyrica groans in annoyance.

"Not yet. I have a last resort." Derek pants, the pain taking over his system once more.

"What do you mean?! What last resort?!" Stiles spazzes out and Derek pulls his sleeve up, revealing his wound. "Oh my God. What is that? Oh, is that contagious? You know what, you should probably just get out." He gags and Isaac gasps at the sight.