Levy's Dream

"Igneel burst out of Natsu and soared to defeat Acnologia. It was a long and hard battle for both the dragon and the wizards below until Wendy and Gajeel's dragons were released. The tide quickly turned in their favor and soon the Fairy Tail Wizards were panting in victory. Their last battle, won. Little Lucky Lucy Heartfilia and the Fairy Tail guild had defeated the greatest evil they'd met so far. She turned to Natsu and-"

    "It's time for bed kids!" A voice interrupted.

    Everyone jumped, even Erza Mira and Laxus. The head of the Magnolia Orphanage, Makarov, stood in the doorway, leaning against the wall like he'd been listening in to the story Levy was telling.

    "But Gramps! Levy wasn't done yet!" Natsu whined.

    "What happened to Lucy?" Cana begged, shaking Gray awake. He'd fallen asleep just after the Magic Games had ended.

    "Not too bad I guess." Laxus said with a smile.

    "How'd you come up with all that Levy?" Mira asked.

    Levy looked down at her dream book. "I just... thought of it I guess. Lucy's my best friend. She's my guardian angel." She smiled up with tears in her eyes. "I haven't seen her in a long time. I miss her but she'll be back soon. And we can all go on these adventures for real." She promised.

    Natsu put his arm around her shoulders. "Of course. Because we're a family."

    Erza nodded. "We're Fairy Tail." She stuck her hand above her head in the sign Levy had showed them.

    Everyone, even sleepy Gray, joined in to hug Levy.

    Levy smiled and let two tears roll down her cheek.

    Outside the window, a girl in white with wings as tall as she was and a pink mark on her hand smiled and waved to her. Next to her was another angel, this one in blue. Her wings moved and flowed like water. On the other side was a boy angel with black hair and metal in his skin.

    Levy sniffed and waved back to them as they faded into the night, back to wherever the three of them whet when Levy didn't need them.

   But she knew they'd come back. Lucy, Juvia, and Gajeel always came back in her dreams to give her adventures.