Double Date with Dragons

"Natsu, you promised!" Lucy said poking her head out of her bedroom.

    "But it's Gajeel." He answered.

    "And Levy!"

    "Ugh"

    Lucy walked out and threw clothes on his face. Natsu pulled them off and looked his girlfriend over. She had on a simple purple t-shirt and cutoff jean shorts over leggings. "Damn."

    She smirked and sat on his lap, crossing her legs and leaning in close to him. "Please?" She said looking at him with big eyes.

    Natsu sighed. "Fine."

    "Yay!" Lucy said trying to get up but being stopped by Natsu. He hugged her waist close to his and kissed her.

    By the time Lucythe has untangled herself from him and Natsu had his clothes on, they were ready to meet up for their double date with Levy and Gajeel. They were waiting right outside the little restaurant they'd picked out earlier, Gajeel leaning on the wall next to Levy, smiling down at her while she talked.

    "Levy-chan!" Lucy called out.

    "Lu-chan!" Levy waved as they walked up and hugged Lucy once she was close enough.

    Natsu and Gajeel both crossed their arms and didn't look at each other. The girls led them inside and they sat down at a booth to look over their menus. The girls laughed as the boys ordered, trying to get more than the other.

    At first, Levy feared it may not have been the best idea, but by the time they'd gotten their food Natsu and Gajeel seemed to be okay. They were actually talking to each other which she thought of as a sort of miracle really. After they'd finished eating, none of them wanted to leave. That is, until the own came out and yelled at them.

    They ran out, laughing and throwing their heads back. Before they really knew where they were going, they'd reached a park. Gajeel picked Levy up and rolled down the hill, laying in the grass with her on his chest. Natsu and Lucy tumled down after them, lacing their fingers together at the bottom.

    "Who wants to play chicken?" Natsu said suddenly.

    "What?" Gajeel asked looking over at him.

    "Get up." Natsu directed. They did and he had Lucy get Levy up on her shoulders and Gajeel on his.

    "Natsu, you're crazy!" Levy laughed.

    He smiled. "Now, levy you have to try and knock Gajeel down."

    "What?!"

    "Geehee" Gajeel laughed and put his hands up with Levy's. "You're at a bit of a disadvantage here, Shrimp!"

    Lucy tried her hardest to keep Levy up and suddenly got an idea. She hoped Levy would figure it out as she pulled Natsu in and kissed him. Luckily, both of the boys were caught of guard but Levy wasn't.

    She let go of one of Gajeel's hands and pulled is face in towards hers to kiss him too. Both of the boys didn't fight it so when Levy smiled and pushed as hard as she could, they went tumbling over.

    "Woohoo!" Levy said, punching the air.

    "For the win!" Lucy high fived her and helped her down.

    The boys laid on the ground and refused to get up until the girls gave them another kiss, this time without being tricked. Levy smiled and laid on Gajeel's chest again. "And you thought I'd never beat you."

    "You know how to surprise me." He said brushing her hair behind her ear. "That's why I'm pretty sure I love you."

    Lucy's head shot up, with Natsu's wide eyed head resting on her lap.

   "You're pretty sure?" She said, blushing and with a shy smile.

    "Pretty sure. There's just one thing that will make me absolutely sure."

    "What's that?"

    "If next time, you're going to let me win."

    Levy laughed and nodded. "I love you too Gajeel."

    Now it was his turn to blush. Natsu and Lucy cheered, reminding them that they were not alone.

    "We had to pick the cute ones." Natsu said with an exaggerated sigh.

    "And us a couple of dragons." Lucy smiled.

    "I can live with that." Gajeel chuckled.