Future Lucy's Heaven

Now all she felt was that her body was numb, immobile for too long, maybe weeks. She fought against closing her eyes, until they won. But just as she felt them slide closed, a bright light shone behind her eyes. She opened them and blinked.

    For a second, she was lying on the ground where she'd fallen after saving her past self's life. The hall was strewn with wreckage before the bright light intensified. Lucy sheilded her eyes to it before she heard it again.

    "Lucy!" Cried out her friends. As she lowered her arm, her eyes stung, but not from the light. There they were, together and smiling.

    Natsu and Happy ran forward to hug her tightly. She wrapped her arms around him and saw her guild mark over his shoulder, right next to his. Behind him, Gray had his arm around Juvia's shoulders, Erza and Wendy were smiling and waving, Levy was crying with Gajeel, his arm rested on her head. Beyond them everyone else she'd lost beckoned her forward and far off in the distance, she saw a sight she thought she'd never see again.

    Her mother and father, hand in hand, welcoming their daughter home from her adventure.

    "C'mon Lucy. The fun doesn't stop here. I promise." Natsu said pulling away but holding tight to her hand.

    "I'm all fired up, Natsu."

So this I wrote before I knew what happened to Future Lucy. Pretty cool how they were kinda similar.

Levy