Luna Dragneel pt 3

Wendy and Mira couldn't take it anymore and flew forward to hug Luna too. Mira smiled at her and said "you definitely look like Lucy."

Lucy beamed, but Natsu put his arm around Luna's shoulder and said, "no way! She's got my hair and smile, she's mine all the way."

"My eyes and nose, Natsu!" Lucy argued.

Luna laughed quietly. "You guys do that a lot." She smiled, but not as big our bright, more like it was either crying it smiling and she'd chosen the latter.

Mira and Wendy laughed. Happy flew up and rested on her head. "You really are from the future?" He asked quietly.

She nodded sadly and held her arms out the the other Exceeds who hopped into them. "I missed you all so so much. We could never allow it to happen so once we found out about the portal, I came here."

Lucy took her hand and squeezed it. "Let's go then." Together, everyone fled the cave. Yukino and Arcadios went with Mira and Pantherlily to find the princess and warn the guild.

Natsu, Lucy, Wendy, Happy, Carla, Leo and Luna ran into the main part of the castle when they were stopped by army men. Luna staggered, remembering the last time she'd seen so many people was right before she'd gotten to the castle and they'd made a last stand against an unbeatable enemy.

The other wizards made quick work of them and amid the fighting, a new figure appeared. Had of his hate was white, the other black and he looked frightening, like she was supposed to know he'd done something terrible.

She clung close to Leo as Lucy and Natsu stepped forward to question him. Wendy have her a small smile which set her nerves less on edge.

Part 3
~ Levy