I Still Need You- NaLu

Lucy's sob hitched in the back of her throat. "Natsu! Please!" She begged.

Natsu heard a voice like a whisper through the door but could not make out the words. He felt like there was something he needed to be doing, but all his mind could do was keep him in place. Thoughts were getting pushed out of his mind one by one. Where was he? How did he get here? Why was he alone? Did he come here alone?

Then it got worse. How old was he? Where was his house? Who did he live with? What was the mark on his arm?

Lucy pounded on the door until her hand hurt and even then only hit harder. "Natsu! You can't let it get to you!" She pleaded. There had to be something she could do to get through to him. There was no way anyone's magic could make him forget.

"He won't remember a thing. Except of course what I chose to tell him later. Maybe you'll be the reason his Dragon abandoned him? Now that would turn him against you very quickly, wouldn't it?" Lucy still got a shiver thinking about his slippery voice.

Natsu felt a soft thud behind him like the blood in his veins. What color was his hair? Bump. Who was it that always stripped? Bump. Who was it that always manages to beat him no matter how many times he fought her? Bump. What animal did he have always with him? Bump. Who was he falling in love with? Bump.

"I NEED YOU."

Natsu gasped as those words burst through the darkness in his mind. Memories flashed past his eyes. Lucy, Happy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, the guild, his friends, Igneel, adventures. Everything cave rushing back to him with Lucy's words.

"NATSU I NEED YOU! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" They were coming through so clearly now.

Natsu punched through the wall separating them without any more hesitation and stepped through the hole.

Lucy threw her arms around him, Chung into his shoulder. "Don't ever leave me again!"

"Never. It's always more fun when we're together, Lucy."