description - meet the cast!

the gay hothead.
montgomery 'monty' alvarez - y/n  y/l/n
montgomery who also goes by 'monty' is a 16 year old girl who got emancipated after getting kicked out of her home , for being gay. she's an only child but with her friends miguel , hawk , demetri , chris , aisha , and mitch always coming over and she feels like she's made one big family out of the boys (and aisha of cours) she befriended.
montgomery is a waitress at a near by diner , her pay was okay , but she really just lives on her tips. she always makes sure to be extra polite to people she's serving to get decent tips. although monty's friends did karate at cobra kai , which wasn't too far from her apartment complex. monty had her fair share of fights and thought karate would be a waste of her time. it's not like she could afford it anyway. monty had anger issues but always pushed her feelings off to the side. sometimes she cared about other people's feelings more than hers. monty's anger issues cause her to get arrested a couple of times; which has also cause her to be on probation a numerous amount of times. her parents kicking her out made a big impact on monty's life caused her to do drugs. monty's trying hard to stay clean for herself and her friends. but it's so hard for her when she's constantly reminded of being a disappointment to her family.

the bitchy bi tory nichols - peyton listtory's new to the valley alongside her  her little brother and her sick mother

the bitchy bi
tory nichols - peyton list
tory's new to the valley alongside her her little brother and her sick mother. she works 2 jobs to support her moms hospital bills and to pay her rent.
she trains at cobra kai with miguel , hawk , chris , aisha and mitch. she never told anyone she was bisexual because she was afraid of what people thought about her dating a girl. she never cared about what people thought of her , but that subject was a bit touchy; like if she were to speak on her mom , or paying her bills.

 the supportive bestfriend miguel diaz - xolo maridueña miguel ('diaz' to monty) was the first person monty had ever met when she first moved into the valley

miguel diaz - xolo maridueña
miguel ('diaz' to monty) was the first person monty had ever met when she first moved into the valley. ever since then monty and miguel had been really great friends and he was always supportive of who she loved no matter what.