epilogue

omniscient.
3 months later.
after a super fun summer of drinking , smoking , partying , and hanging out it was , unfortunately time to say goodbye.

montgomery and tory packed the last box into the back of their u-haul with their friends behind them , getting ready to say goodbye.

"i hope you know we're gonna visit you guys every week." aisha said as she gave montgomery a big hug.

"you better!" montgomery laughed as she hugged aisha back.

"i'm gonna miss you , girl." tory said as she hugged aisha.

"i'm gonna miss you more." aisha hugged tory back.

"alright enough , time for the real love to come in." robby said as he pushed montgomery's friends out of the way to immediately hug montgomery.

"why are you hugging me , we're going to the same school." montgomery chuckled as she hugged robby back.

"i just wanted to hug you." robby shrugged as him and montgomery let go of each other.

"it's been a good run , my friend." demetri said as he pulled montgomery into an awkward but loving hug.

"i'm gonna miss you , nerd." montgomery said as she hugged demetri back.

demetri chuckled and let go of her. unfortunately mitch and chris couldn't say goodbye to montgomery since their classes had started in late august. even though their classes started a bit earlier than monty's they made sure to send letters and text messages saying all kinds of wonderful stuff.

"come here , loser." hawk said as he pulled montgomery into a tight hug.

"you know , i think i'm gonna miss you least of all" montgomery chuckled as she hugged hawk back.

"shut up , we all know you're gonna miss me the most." hawk laughed as they let go of each other.

"debatable." monty laughed.

they let go of each other and without warning miguel ran over to montgomery to give her a tight bone crushing hug.

"IM GONNA MISS YOU MONTY!" miguel shouted as he hugged montgomery.

"IM GONNA MISS YOU TOO , MIGGY!" monty shouted back as they hugged each other.

there was no doubt that montgomery was gonna miss miguel , just like robby , she genuinely considers him a brother. they hugged for what seemed like hours before tory broke it up.

"ahem!" tory let out an exaggerated throat clear signaling to break the hug.
"and where's mine?" tory asked as they let go of each other.

"you know i won't leave ya hanging." miguel smiled and gave tory a big hug."

"did we miss it?!" johnny yelled as him and carmen jogged up to the group of now , college students.

"hey johnny , hey carmen!" montgomery said as she greeted the two.

"hey kid!" johnny said as he gave montgomery a hug.

"hi mija." carmen smiled and gave tory a hug.
"how are things with monty?" carmen whispered.

"things are amazing , she treats me so well and we're getting an apartment together." tory whispered back as she was grinning from ear to ear.