ch.7 : she has to pay

tory's pov:
i woke up to my little brother crying , i quickly got up and made my way into my brothers room. i got in his room not turning on the light since i knew his eyes would hurt a little if i did , i laid him in my arms and quickly dried his tears. he told me he had a nightmare , poor baby. we lied on his bed til i heard him snoring , i looked down to see him peacefully sleeping. i carefully remove him from my arms and turn on his night light. i made my way back into my room and checked the time as i got to my nightstand. i grabbed my phone and saw that it was almost 5am. shit. i scrolled through my notifications and saw a couple texts from monty which said...

god i already missed her so much

god i already missed her so much. but she still needed pay. she needed to see that i was hurt , and i was gonna make sure of that tonight.

i turned off my phone and felt my eyes get heavy ; me quickly falling back asleep.

it was now 7am , i heard my alarm going off ; waking me up for work. i was working a double today which means i would be gone all day. great. but maybe this was a good thing. i could use doug tonight instead of during the day. i texted him and told him to meet me at my apartment at 8:30 since i got off work at 8. i then texted monty back , hours later after leaving her on read.

 i then texted monty back , hours later after leaving her on read

after sending that text i called the babysitter. she said she was able to take care of my little brother all day , thank god. i quickly got my uniform ready and took a shower.

after my shower i changed and grabbed my bag making my way to the living room. i heard a knock at the front door and quickly opened it to see the babysitter looking at me with a small smile.

"thank you so much for coming. my brothers still sleeping but you should wake him up an about an hour. and my moms nurse should be here in a little bit. alright , i gotta get to work i'll be back at 8:30" i quickly said to the babysitter. i made my way out of my apartment and walked down to work.

montgomery's pov:
can't. working a double. tory's text said. why was she being so stubborn with me? what did i do to her?
she's probably just stressed out or something , i wasn't gonna let her mess up my day.