ch.3 : i really wanted to be with you

montgomery's pov:
i woke up to the sound of my alarm , waking me up for the first day of junior year. ugh. i groaned as i sat up straight hanging my legs off my bed. i honestly couldn't even sleep last night. tory was on my mind all night. how she kissed me , with such passion , and lust. i didn't know she felt that way about me. or maybe she didn't. i honestly don't know , it just had me confused about the entire situation. was she drunk? high? it was so unexpected.

i made my way to the bathroom to shower , brush my teeth , wash my face and blow dry my hair.
i got dressed and made my way to the living room , looking for something to eat. there was barely any food so i just grabbed a bottle of water and threw on my backpack. i left my apartment , locking the door behind me.

i started walking to school til i heard a voice shout my name behind me.

"monty!" tory said as she caught up to me.

"oh , hey!" i said giving her a hug.

"you ready for today?" she said as she hugged me back.

shit. i had totally forgot she wanted me to show her around school today.

"i'm gonna drop out i swear" i said while chuckling.

"dude , at least you're not the new kid" she said as she lightly pushed me.

"that's true , i'm sure you'll be fine though" i said assuring her.

"hopefully." she said.

there was a moment for silence. not an awkward silence though , it was nice.

"um , can i talk to you about last night?" i asked her.

"yeah , um i wasn't really thinking straight , sorry if it made you uncomfortable." she said looking down at the ground.

"it didn't make me uncomfortable. it was nice. i just didn't know you felt that way about me." i said assuring her.

"yeah um , can you not tell anyone about that? i don't really want people knowing." she said looking back at me.

"that you're...?" i questioned.

"that i'm bi. nobody really knows. and i've never really talked about it anyone." she said with soft eyes.

"don't worry , i won't tell anyone" i reassured her.

"thanks , monty" she said with a grateful smile.

"no problem , tory" i said returning the smile.

"alright let me see your schedule" i said to tory as she walked out of the main office. she handed me her schedule , not impressed. i looked back from me and tory's schedules to see our classes.

"alright , we have 3 classes together" i said giving her a smile.

"that's it?" she said with a slight frown.

"well , hey , look. we both have a free period at the same time , we can hang out together then. so that's basically 4 periods." i said trying to be positive of the situation.

"alright" she said perking back up.

"i'll see you in trig" i said to tory as i walked to my first class.

"ugh okaaay" she said in annoyance.

i let out a small giggle.

me and tory had our periods together and had our free period , so we went into the library just to talk.
we sat next to each other , and started talking about the school.