ch.2 : im a failure

tory's pov:
i woke up on the couch with a pounding headache. the last thing i remember , i was with monty drinking and talking about my family.
i looked around to see the living room clean , and tidy. i sat up and groaned as i looked around for my phone. i looked at my phone and checked the time , it was 2:24. shit. under the time i saw a text from monty.

 under the time i saw a text from monty

i slightly blushed at her text. she's so caring.
i brushed my teeth , took a shower , changed and went into the kitchen to make something for my mother.

i decided to make her a sandwich with a smoothie.

i called the babysitter and asked her if she could watch my little brother. i was able to pay her today since monty paid her last night , with her own money. which i didn't feel too good about.

after i was finished with everything i texted monty back. it was a short text , but i knew i would talk to her about everything when i got to her apartment.

 it was a short text , but i knew i would talk to her about everything when i got to her apartment

the babysitter got here and i told her what to do with my brother.

i left my apartment and made my way to monty's.

montgomery's pov:
me and aisha were hanging out in my living room watching movies , but i couldn't concentrate. i couldn't help but worry about tory. i kept checking my phone to see if she texted back. nothing.

after about and hour and a half later i heard a notification come from my phone. i quickly grab to see that tory texted me back.

she said she'd be right over. i quickly collect myself redirecting my attention back to the movie. after about 10 minutes i heard a knock from the door.

i got up from the couch and made my way to the front door.

i opened it to see tory , with a small frown on her face.

"hey , what's wrong? are you alright?" i asked with concern.

"yeah i'm okay" she said as she pulled me into a hug , giving me a small smile.