ch.6 : i love you too

authors note!
sorry for such frequent updates , i'm so invested in this story teeeheee. anyways enjoy chapter 6. <3333

also! don't forget to read the authors note below!

robby!" i shouted in excitement.

"hey monty!" she shouted and pulled me into a hug.

"i've missed you so much dude! how have you been?" i asked him , still hugging him.

"i've been good! what about you?" he said as he pulled away.

before i could answer jaden started.

"wow , no hi? no hello? no hey jaden , how have you been?" jaden said jokingly.

"hey jaden! i didn't know you were in the valley!" he said as he reached over to her to hug her.

"yeah , i live here now!" she said in excitement

"yeaaah....this isn't about you" i jokingly said to jaden causing both jaden and robby to laugh.

"here come inside." i said as i unlocked my front door.

both jaden and robby walked in behind me and sat down on the couch.

"so did you finally get emancipated?" robby asked as he turned on the tv.

"yeah , not too long ago!" i said as i locked the front door , walking to the kitchen.

"i'm really happy for you dude , you seem happier now" he said in a proud tone.

"i am , now that i'm finally away from my parents. dude you should meet my friends you'd love them and this girl i'm talking to , they're all so amazing" i said grabbing 2 bottles of water from the refrigerator. jaden already had some coke left in her to go cup so she didn't want any water.

i sat down next to jaden and robby on the couch and i saw jaden tense up at the mention of tory.

"ooo what's her name?" he asked me

"tory" i said. i thought about her as i said her name and felt my cheeks heat up.

"yeah? she hot?" he asked teasingly.

"shut up" i said as i hit him with a pillow.

"just asking" he said while chuckling.

jaden sat there silent , watching tv.

jaden's pov:
"tory" monty said. i knew tory had a thing for monty but i didn't know they were talking. monty never told me.

why was monty doing this to me? why does she have such an affect on me?

i wanted her. i wanted to be with her. but she wanted someone else.

tory.

montgomery's pov:
i looked at her then back at robby. we continued to make small talk.

the three of us hung out and caught up with each other. it felt so good to have robby back into my life. my partner in crime. my ride or die. my best friend. my brother.

"it was so fun catching up with you two" robby said with a smile at my front door.
"i really had fun" he continued.

"we had fun too! you wanna hang out tomorrow?" i asked him.

"i actually have a job interview tomorrow , but i'll see if i can after that" he said.