ch.17 : happy birthday

i was in my bed sleeping peacefully til i felt somebody jump on top of me placing kisses all over my face. i slowly woke up to see tory on my lap , along with the rest of my friends hovered over me in my room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they all shouted.

"thanks guys." i said with a smile but also in a raspy voice.

"alright guys wait outside , we'll be out in a minute." tory said as she waved them off.

"y'all are nasty." chris laughed as him and the rest of our friends left my bedroom , then left my apartment i assumed from hearing the front door shut.

"happy birthday , baby." tory whispered as she leaned down to kiss me. "i love you." she said as she pulled away.

"i love you too." i smiled and lightly pushed tory off of me so i could get up from my bed.

i grabbed my phone from my nightstand to see birthday texts from my old friends. also one from jaden. i had unblocked her once we had settled our differences but we've never really spoke after the trial.

i was hesitant on texting back but i did , with just a simple ...thanks. i still didn't like her though. she could've sent me to jail for something i didn't even do.

"you alright?" tory asked as she got up from my bed.

"yeah , just replying to birthday texts." i redirected my attention to tory with a smile on my face.

"did you get one from jaden?" tory frowned as she crossed her arms.

"does it matter , tory?" i walked up to her and placed my phone back on my nightstand.

"yeah , i hate that bitch you know that. i know you guys are like , somewhat cool now but i still don't like her , and i don't want her texting you." she expressed.

"i know , tory." i put my arms to her waist to pull her close to me. "all i did was say thank you." i assured her.

she blushed at the contact and looked down with a smile on her face.

"look at me."

she looked up still smiling.

"i love you." i smiled.

"i love you too." she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a long kiss.

"HURRY UP!" hawk shouted as he banged on the window of my bedroom.

"jesus christ!" i shouted and let go of tory as i pulled away from the kiss.

i turned around to see our friends at the window with grins on their faces , once they saw my face their expression changed in an instant.

"FUCKIN PERVS!" i yelled at them and they all ran away from my bedroom window.

i turned back around to see tory who was holding back her little giggles , but failed at that. i playfully rolled my eyes and went over to my dresser to get some clothes for school. once i was done with that i went over to my window and shut the blinds along with the curtains and started undressing.

"you're not gonna shower?" tory asked as she sat back down on my bed.

"showered last night." i said as i put on some deodorant.