ch.1 : nice to meet you tory , with a y

i woke up to the sound of banging and knocking on my front door. i groaned as i sat up on my bed , i checked the time and it was 1:36pm. i didn't realize i slept that late. i wash my face with cold water to wake me up more and quickly change into something more presentable.

"montyy!!" miguel and hawk yelled as they banged on my front door.

"yoo open up!" mitch yelled.

"hurry up!" aisha shouted after mitch.

"i'm fucking coming!" i groaned as i walked to the front door.
i open up the front door to see miguel , hawk , aisha , mitch , chris , and another girl. she was beautiful. she had black and blonde hair and a slightly pink shaded lip gloss on her lips.

"what." i said annoyed.

they all walked in , including the beautiful blonde and black haired girl.

they made their way to the living room sitting down on the couch , turning on the tv.

before aisha sat down she brought the girl to me.

"monty i want you to meet a new cobra!" she said in excitement.

i put my hand put my hand out for her to shake it and she smirks.

"i'm montgomery , but everyone calls me monty" i said.

"i'm tory , with a y" she said as she shook my hand.

"nice to meet you tory , with a y" i said giving her a smirk.

"nice to meet you too , monty" she said , returning a smirk.

we all made our way to the living room me tory and aisha sat on the floor while the boys took the couch.
tory sat to my left and aisha sat to my right.

"yo monty , miguel got his ass handed to him by tory" hawk he said while laughing.

"it's so funny how girls always beat you in fights , first aisha and now tory" i said while laughing.

"never underestimate a woman" tory said giggling.

"yeah , whatever" miguel said as he lightly chuckled.

we all hung out for the rest of the day eating snacks , watching movies , and having fun. everyone went home til' it was just me tory and aisha left.

"my dad's here to pick me up , i'll see you guys tomorrow!" aisha said hugging me and tory.

"guess it's just me and you" i said as i closed my front door.

"guess so" she said sitting back down on the couch.

"so tell me about yourself" she said as i sit beside her.

"well , i don't really have a family. i live here by myself , which i don't mind. the bills are kicking my ass though. i'm an only child ,ummm , i'm gay and my parents kicked me out , for that , aaaand that's really it." i said looking into tory's eyes.

"wow. i'm really sorry about your parents. i couldn't imagine living like that." she said putting her hand on my thigh as a form of sympathy.