ch.4 : god , you're so beautiful

"jaden!" i said in excitement.

"hey M!" she said as she pulled me into a hug.

i subconsciously put my hands down her waist pulling her closer to my body , while she brings her arms around my neck.

"i've missed you!" she said with happiness in her tone.

"i missed you more" i whispered in her ear
in a flirtatious tone.

as i said that i slid my hands down to grab her ass.
she was wearing black leggings which showed her figure perfectly.

i was always super flirty with her , which never really made her uncomfortable. we both liked it , even though we weren't together.

"monty! oh my god" she said , letting out a cute little giggle.

i let her go just a little bit to see her smiling up at me with my hands resting on her waist , while hers rested just above my ears; playing with my hair.

god , she has such a beautiful smile.

"come inside" i said smirking down at the beautiful girl in front of me.

"okay but you better not try anything montgomery alvarez , you hear me?" she said giggling , making her way into my apartment.

"i'll try" i chuckled and closed the door behind her and made my way to the kitchen.

"so how have you been?" she said as she sat down on the couch.

"i've been good , i finally got emancipated." i said grabbing two bottles of water from the refrigerator.

"that's amazing , M!" she said in excitement.

"i know right! so what are you doing here in the valley?" i asked sitting down next to her , handing her one of the bottles of water.

"i'm actually moving here." she said as she scooted closer to me on the couch.

"really?!" i asked with a smile on my face.

"yeah! now me and you can hang out whenever we want. so tell me what you've been up to. how's school? how's work? are you dating anyone? spill. it. all." she said with a huge grin on her face. god i missed this girl.

"well , i've made some really good friends. schools alright , i'm definitely not ready for junior year though. work is fine , i started picking up extra shifts to pay my bills , which suck but it's whatever. uhh i'm not really dating anyone but there's this one girl her names tory , but we haven't really talked about what we are. but other than my bills and junior year , i've been really good. what about you?" i said as i drank some of my water.

"aww , well that's good. and im the new student at west valley high so that should be interesting. i got a new job at this near by diner which is cool , and i actually haven't really been dating anyone after you." she said , still having that beautiful smile on her face.

"really? why not?" i asked her.

"i don't know , i guess i never really got over you." she said with soft eyes.

i was a little shocked but also a little happy she said that. but when she said that i couldn't help but think about tory. me and her kinda had something , but it's not like we were together. we both could technically do whatever we wanted since we're not exclusive.

"really?" i asked her , scooting a bit closer.

"well yeah. i mean , i know we broke things off when you moved but , i never lost my feelings for you." she said.