ch.13 : i believe you

authors note : ya'll get ready for a 6k word long chapter!

this ones a hell of a roller coaster so get ready teeheee!

•••

the alarm from my phone along with the heat of the sunlight beaming through my curtains woke me up for school. i grunted as i sat up on my bed with my legs dangling off the edge.

i grabbed my phone off the nightstand and shut off my alarm. i scrolled through notifications and saw goodmorning texts from tory and my friends , along with one from an unknown number. the text was sent at just barely 6 in the morning , why were they up so early? i opened up the text from the unknown number and wasn't surprised by who it was.

 the text was sent at just barely 6 in the morning , why were they up so early? i opened up the text from the unknown number and wasn't surprised by who it was

i ignored it and sent a goodmorning text back to tory and my friends. it's been about a week since i've last talked to jaden , we would walk by each other in the hallways at school but we've never really had a full on conversation ever since her incident with robby.

i got up and went into the bathroom to shower , brush my teeth , and wash my face. once i was done with all that i went back into my room , before i could even remove my towel i heard a knock at the front door. "my god." i groaned in annoyance.

i walked down the hall and look through the peephole to see tory with her backpack in her hand , i smile to myself and open up the front door.

"hey monty" tory smiled and pecked my cheek as she walked into my apartment , throwing her backpack on the couch.

"hey tory , what are you doing here so early?" i ask as i close and lock the front door.

"no reason , just wanted to be with you" she giggled.

i smiled and walk down the hall to my bedroom with tory following behind.

"how's your mom and brother?" i ask as i unraveled my towel from my body.

"oh they're , um they're fine." tory said as she looked my naked body up and down , causing me to smirk.

"damn take a picture , horny ass." i teased and grabbed some clothes from my drawer.

"shut up!" she giggled and sat on my bed.

"hey can you grab my phone and turn off my alarm for me please? i don't need that shit going off in class again." i chuckled and put on a bra with a pair of underwear.

"yeah sure." she giggled and unlocked my phone.

tory's pov;
i unlocked monty's phone and turned off her alarm as she said. as i was about to lock it she got a text from an unknown number. i didn't wanna be nosy or anything , it's not like i didn't trust her but i was curious to see why an unknown number was texting her. i clicked on it and saw that it was jaden.