Hurt~Chaeryeong

Yeji POV:
I was looking for Chaeryeong as I looked around the whole school. I ended up not finding her, so I just went to my next class and had to deal with 4 more hours of school.

Chaeryeong POV:
I went outside with Lia just to get some fresh air before Yeji kills me and I started thinking of Taehyun. I like him so much I keep thinking how life would be together even if we aren't in the same school. I keep on thinking until I heard someone yelling my name over and over.
Chaeryeong hello?, said Lia
Oh...sorry, I apologized
What are you thinking about?, asked Lia
Well, I've never told you this so..promise not to freak out?, I asked her.
Sure, said Lia
I kinda...like Taehyun,I shyly say.
OMG SO CUTE,yelled Lia
What about you you still don't have a boyfriend we need to get you one, What about Soobin? I say then Lia smile turns into a frown.
Well, he's not really my type, said Lia
Ohh what abou-, then Lia cuts me off.
Oh look it's time for class come on we don't wanna be late, said Lia.
*Then we went back inside and then finished rest of school after class I ran home to lose some weight since everyone always talks about my weight. After I went home I did homework did a few dances and I decided to make up a dance since I've never tried it before and, it looked like this.

After I finished I heard clapping. As I look at the door I see my Chaeyeon happy. I roll my eyes as I wanted her out.
You did really good! Did you just make that up?, asked Chaeyeon
Mhm, I say
That's so cool maybe we could do one togeth-, I cut her off.
No, I don't want do anything with you living with you is enough, I say.
Chaeryeong.. why do you hate me so much, asked Chaeyeon.
You wouldn't even understand, I say
Chaeryeong I love you all I just want is for us to get along like we did when we were little don't you remember?, asked Chaeyeon
Yes, but like you just said "when we were little",I say
But, chae, I cut her off again.
JUST GET THE FUCK OUT MY ROOM, I yell out loud.
HEY HEY WHAT'S WITH ALL THIS SWEARING?,my mom comes yelling.
Mom can you tell Chaeyeon to get out my room?
I saw her making her own choreography and asked if we could do one together, but she said no, said Chaeyeon.
Yeah because I don't like you! Your literally the worst sister someone could have, I yelled out and the next thing I feel is a sting on my cheek.
CHAERYEONG DON'T YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO HAVE A WONDERFUL SISTER YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!!!, yelled my mom.
*The next thing I do is leave the house and go to the park because I just can't deal with this anymore I just want everyone to leave me alone!! Is that to much to ask for?
*End of Chaeryeong POV*

Yeji POV:
I was meeting Ryujin and Yuna to go to the mall to get some new clothes then I drive pass the park then I see Chaeryeong. I pull up and get out the car to give her a peace of my mind.
*End of Yeji POV*

Chaeryeong POV:
I was sitting down on the bench until I heard a familiar voice.
HEY BITCH, yelled Yeji.
*The next thing I knew she pulled my hair and started hitting me*
STOP YEJI, I yell out begging for her to stop.
NO EVER SINCE THAT PHOTO OF ME AND YOU I HAD 17 PEOPLE ASK ME WHY AM I FRIENDS WITH YOU, yells out Yeji.
Yeji please leave me alone, I said
NO!!, yells Yeji and hits me for about 5 more minutes.
Remember next time stand far away from me do you understand?, asked Yeji.
*No response*
HELLO?, said Yeji
*No response*
Did I...? No Hey ugly wake up!, says Yeji again.
*No response*
Oh no SOMEONE HELP!!!!, yells out loud Yeji. *Yeji left to go find help*

*Taehyun POV:
I was walking around the park listening to music as I walk by I see a girl laying on the floor as if they killed her. I walked up closer to see it's Chaeryeong. I run to her to try to wake her up.
CHAE WAKE UP, I said slightly slapping her face.
*Then I see her opening her eyes a little*
Chae are you ok?, I asked her
I can't breathe i....I don't think.. I'm gonna...make it, says Chaeryeong.
No don't say that I'm taking you to the hospital, says Taehyun.
*End of Taehyun POV:

Yeji POV:
I ran looking for somebody but no one was here. Wait, why Am I caring for someone like her? She deserved it...right...? I ran back to Chaeryeong just to find out she's not there anymore.
UGHH SHE MUST HAVE FAKED IT IM GETTING HER BACK!!! Yelled Yeji
*End of Yeji POV*

*Chaeryeong POV*
I wake up in a hospital bed with so much pain. Then, I remember what happened. Yeji saw the picture so she was beating me until I passed out. But, wait who brought me here?
I did, said a guy.
*I know that voice anywhere*
Taehyun thank you I don't know how I can ever repay you, I said.
No need as long as you feel better that's all that matters, said Taehyun.
*I blushed a little*
But, what happened to you?, He asked
Well Jihyo took pictures for the school website and she took a photo of me and Yeji standing next to each other and she freaked out because everyone thought I was friends with her, I said
Can I see the picture?, he asked.
Sure, I pull out my phone and show him the photo.
But, what's so bad about it?, he asked.
Nothing, the thing is that I don't understand why Yeji hates me so much I mean.. I never did anything to her, I said.
She's probably just jealous of you, he said
Me? No way, I said
Or probably jealous of your sister, he said which changed my mood.
Don't even mention her, I said

Taehyun POV:
I honestly don't even like Chaeryeong. I just hang out with her because Yeji said she would go out with me if I do.

Hi new chapter sorry if it's too short I will try to write longer on Thursday Bye💕