Dates~Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
We finished class early and went straight to lunch and, I did the same thing I always do put my food in a bag and throw it away. And, after that we went straight to practice. And, did a few more moves then finished for today.

we did good today, said Lia.
Yeah I feel like we are the best dance team in the world, said Yuna.
Thanks for saying cap, said Ryujin.
Damn, can I ever say something nice without you ruining it, said Yuna.
Because, you alwa-, Ryujin get cut off.
Guys come on I honestly think we did good just a few more practices and we'll be perfect, said Yeji.
Chae are you okay? asked Lia.
Yeah, I just have a headache, I said.
Oh do you want to cancel for today? We could always go to the movies another day, said Yeji.
No no I really want to go all I just need are some pills and I'll feel better, I said.
Are you sure?, asked Yeji.
I'm sure, I said.
Damn Ryujin why don't you ever take me to the movies?, asked Yuna.
Bitch! isn't driving you to school enough?, asked Ryujin.
Damn, I wanna go places no just school and the mall, said Yuna.
Okay well, I have to go my mom wants me to meet someone, said Lia as she picks up her bag.
Someone?, said Ryujin as she also gets her bag and follows her.
Ugh Ryujin really?, said Yuna as she gets her bag and, follows Ryujin.
Okay well do you want to go home and get something to eat and take a nap or do you want to go straight to the movies?, asked Yeji.
Let's go straight to the movies, I said,
Okay but, Chae can I tell you something?, asked Yeji.
Sure, I said.
I didn't want to say anything but, I'm worried, said Yeji.
About what?, I asked.
Well you. You look really pale, said Yeji.
Oh umm that's just how I look without makeup, I said as I start to get my bag.
Chae, I might have not known you forever but, I've seen you with no makeup on, said Yeji.
Yeji, trust me I'm fine, I said.
Okay well, Let's go wait you brought your car so how are we going to do this?,asked Yeji.
We can just drive over there with our cars, I said.
Okay, said Yeji. We get in the car and go to the movies and, as I was driving I get a call from Jungkook and, answer it.
Hello, I said.
I hope we still have that plan to hang out tomorrow because, I really don't feel like doing this thing at my school, said Jungkook.
You know a Hello could've been nice, I said.
Hi, said Jungkook.
Hi, anyways yeah because, I have nothing to do tomorrow, I said.
Good what are you doing now?, asked Jungkook.
I'm going to the movies, I said.
By yourself?, asked Jungkook.
No, with my gi-, I got cut off.
Oh with your boyfriend, said Jungkook.
well, actually it- , I got cut off again.
Anyways I have to go my friends are waiting for me but, I will call you tonight, said Jungkook as he hangs up.

Yeji POV:
I was driving and, when I was next to Chaeryeong I see that she was on the phone with someone and, I look at her and, she that she's all happy and that got me a little jealous but, I tried to not think about it so much she was just probably just talking to her mom, maybe Lia. When we get here she gets out her car and, I decided to ask her.
Hey Chae who were you on the phone with?, I asked.
Oh just my childhood friend I haven't talk to in a while, said Chaeryeong.
Oh okay, I said with a relief.
So what are we going to see?, said Chaeryeong.
The conjuring, I said.
Wow ummm are you sure?, asked Chaeryeong.
Yes what's wrong?, I asked.
Well..I'm not really a big fan of scary movies, said Chaeryeong.
It's okay if you get scared just hold my hand, I said.
Okay I'm thankful I have you here, said Chaeryeong. After the movie finished me and Chaeryeong walked out terrified.
Wow just....wow, said Chaeryeong.
Yeah maybe next thing I should let you pick the movie next time, I said.
Okay well thanks for the movie I had a lot of fun even if I wanted to scream a bunch of times, said Chaeryeong.
Your welcome I'll see you tomorrow, I said as I get in my car.
*the next day*

Chaeryeong POV:
I woke up the next morning feeling worse than ever. I couldn't even stand I had to crawl to the bathroom and I took a look in the mirror to see me more pale than ever I look like a full ghost. I kept hearing my stomach growling and, I knew it was because I wasn't eating. But, I can't give up now I'm almost there I'm almost perfect like Lia, Yuna and Yeji even Ryujin. I crawled back to my room and decided to sleep. Until my phone rang I groan and answer the phone.
Hello?, I said.
Hey sorry for not calling you last night I was hanging out with Taehyung and Jimin, said Jungkook.
Hey who are you?, I asked.
Jungkook?, said Jungkook confused.
Oh sorry hey, I said as my eyes grew wide.
So where do you want to go?, said Jungkook.
Umm..can we go to the mall??, I asked.
YES I HAVE TO GET THOSE NEW SHOES THAT CAME OUT!!!, yelled Jungkook.
Okay no need to yell, I said as I covered my ear.
Okay well I'll meet you in 2, said Jungkook as he hangs up.
Okay now I actually have to try to get up, I roll off my bed and crawl to get some water as soon as I took a sip I started coughing but, felt a little bit better. I stood up and took a shower and got ready to head to the mall but, the group started texting but, I didn't look.

                                                          Loml❤️😍:
                          Hey do you guys want to go
                                                       To the mall?

                                                                  3 bffs:
                                                                   Sure!
                                                         (I was lazy lol)

                                                       Loml❤️😍:
                                 What about you Chae?

Unfortunately I didn't answer because, I was trying to get there early so I can leave early. I got there was saw Jungkook in the entrance.
Hey your finally here, said Jungkook.
What do you mean finally?, I asked.
I said 2 it's 2:35, said Jungkook.
Sorry I guess I missed time, I said.
It's fine now let's go find my shoes, said Jungkook as he runs away.
Wow he still hasn't changed, I said to myself.
*1 hour later*
We went to a few more stores and I was to go to another store until Jungkook said something.
Hey I'm getting kinda hungry, said Jungkook.
Ohh well If you want to go eat you can go do that I ate a lot before I came, I said.
Okay well let's go, said Jungkook.

Yeji POV:
We went to the mall unfortunately Chaeryeong didn't come with us because, she wasn't answering and we went to stores and started laughing because of Yuna. We were having a lot of fun until Ryujin said something.
Hey guys doesn't she look like Chaeryeong?, asked Ryujin as she points at her.
Hey that does, said Yuna. I take one close look and, notice it is.
Wait that is Chaeryeong, I said.
Maybe she's looking for us?, said Lia.
Wait but, she's with that guy, said Ryujin.
Oh I know him, said Yuna.
You do? Asked Ryujin.
Yeah we met at the hospital together but, nothing special we were just friends for a while he totally upgraded too, said Yuna.
I'll just call her, I said. I called her but, I guess it was too loud for her to answer I was about to go up to her but, Lia stopped me.
Hey wait maybe let's just see if they have something special going on, said Lia.
I...I..I don't know she looks like she loves him, said Yuna.
Stfu!, whispered Ryujin.
We have to spy on her, I said as I was walking where they were walking.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter see you next week!!