Test&Job~Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
I woke up and ate breakfast and watched a little bit of TV while I was at it. I think I was a little into it when I looked at my phone and saw the time.
SHIT!! I yelled as I grabbed my bag and headed out.
As soon as I got there I got stares from the 4.
Where were you? Asked Lia.
I was watching TV and forgot about the time. I said.
Oh Chae. Said Lia.
Well I'm here now am I. I said.
Well yeah but I mean we were all here and now in 2 minutes we all have to get to class. Said Yeji.
Yeah but it was a little mistake besides I have first period with Lia. I said as I smiled at her.
Well I should get going I don't want to be late and deal with my annoying teacher. Said Yuna as she walks away.
Me and Lia walk into first period tired since it's a new day. And everyone just wants to go to sleep.
Okay everyone sit up. Yelled our teacher.
Damn already? Asked Lia.
I want to let you guys know that you guys are going to start testing. Said our teacher.
UGHHHHHH!!!!! We all groaned.
Come on you guys where's the spirit? Asked my teacher.
Nobody wants to do testing. Said Han.
Well you guys only have a few weeks left until you guys are out of here and never come back. Said my teacher.
Thanks for reminding us. Said Sunmi.
You guys have to test no matter what also you guys need to think about what you guys are going to do when you leave. Said my teacher.
Like? Asked Lia.
Like who is going to college? Asked my teacher as we all looked around and saw that no one's hand was in the air.
Really not even one person? Said my teacher.
What's going to be on the test? I asked.
About the same stuff you learned. Said the teacher.
We didn't even learn anything we just used google. Said Felix as everyone laughed with him.
Well I wonder what your going to do because during the test google isn't going to be here to help you. Said the teacher as she smiled.
UGHHHH!!! We all groan once again.
I'm giving you guys a packet of what to expect. Said the teacher as she pulls them out from her desk.
When is the test? I asked.
Around March. Answered my teacher.
See but studying is not really my thing. Said Jeongyeon.
Not my problem. Said the teacher.
Whatever. Said Jeongyeon.
You guys are free to go. Said my teacher as we all ran out the classroom.
Can you believe this? Said Lia.
I mean I don't see what the big deal is. We test every year. I said.
Your right but I don't feel like doing it. Said Lia.
Well there is nothing we can do about it. I said.
Hey guys did you guys hear about testing? Asked Ryujin.
Yup. Me and Lia say.
I'm not ready for this. Says Lia.
I'm not either. Said Ryujin.
I'm not either but you guys this is our last year of school and I'm order to pass we all have to do well. I say.
Me and math are not best friends. Said Ryujin.
Me and History don't get along. Said Lia.
I get there are a few things I don't understand as well but what if we all study together? I suggested.
All of us in one room studying? Impossible. Said Lia.
Your right but at least try you guys. Look we have a lot of time make sure you study or you won't be able to graduate with me. I said.
Okay fine. Said Lia.
No promises. Said Ryujin.
You guys need to remember that Ryujin is dumb. Said Yuna as she walks up to us.
Your dumb. Said Ryujin.
My GPA is better than yours. Said Yuna.
No it's not. Said Ryujin.
Yes it is. Said Yuna.
Let me see. Said Ryujin.
Okay. Said Yuna as she shows us her grades.
Wow Yuna that's cool. I said.
Thank you Chaeryeong. Now come on Ryujin show us your. Said Yuna as she smiles.
Just watch. I'm going to past this test. Said Ryujin as she walks off.
Whats up with her? Asks Yeji as she joins.
Just Ryujin being Ryujin. Said Lia.
Anyways did you guys hear abou- we cut her off.
Testing. We all said that the same time.
Yup. Said Yeji.
Yeah we are all going to study. Said Yuna.
I'm going to try my best. Says Lia as she puts her biggest smile.
Well good luck graduating. Says Yeji.
What do you mean good luck? I asked.
Well since me and school don't really get along I don't think it's gonna happen. Says Yeji.
Listen I may not be the smartest kid in the world but I'm sure I can help you. I said.
Don't even waste your time. Says Yeji.
I'm not wasting time. You will graduate and we will live our life together. I said.
I think this our time to go. Whispered Yuna.
Chae thanks but I really need to face reality. Said Yeji.
I will help you no matter what but at least try for me. I said.
I can try. Said Yeji.
Thank you. I said as I walked off my next class.
*Hours later*

Yeji POV:
I took out my packet that I got earlier on what is going to to be on the test in a few weeks and I couldn't do it. I closed it and went to help my mom instead. A little update on her she has been getting worse and I'm worried that something bad is going to happen to her. That's why I'm trying to stay with her all the time as possible.

Chaeryeong POV:
I was out looking for a job since I don't have my old one I have to start looking for a new one. I was walking around and just walked into a shoe place.
Hello ma"am can we help you? Asked a lady.
Yes I actually have a quest- Seulgi? I said.
Chaeryeong it's nice to see you. Said Seulgi.
Nice to see you too. I said.
Did you need anything? Asked Seulgi.
I actually wanted to speak to the boss. I said.
Your looking at her. Said Seulgi as she puts her hands on her hips.
Your the boss? I asked.
Yes why? Did I do something wrong? What did I do? I promise I can give you free shoes. Said Seulgi.
No Seulgi your good I'm just looking for a job and I need one. I said.
Are you busy now? Asked Seulgi.
No why? I asked.
Interview time. Said Seulgi as she pulls me in a room.
*She just asked me a few questions and then made me fill out paperwork*
Your in. Said Seulgi.
Oh my gif Seulgi thank you so much! I said.
Don't worry about it also if you don't mind your going have to start in 3 days. Said Seulgi.
That's fine I'm just happy that I'm able to work now. I said.
Okay well have a good day Chaeryeong and I'll see you in 3 days. Said Seulgi with huge smile.
I'll was doing happy I was walking home a decided to call the group chat.
Hello. Said everyone.
Guess who got a job? I said as I spin around.
ALREADY!!! Yelled Yuna.
BRO MY EARS!!! Yelled Ryujin.
Where at? Asked Lia.
Seulgi new place. I said.
Seulgi has a business now? Asked Yeji.
Yeah and she was so nice about it. I said.
I might have to work there. Said Yuna.
Oh shut up. Said Ryujin.
Well Congrats Chae we are all really proud of you. Said Lia.
Thanks bestie well I'll see you guys later. I said as I hanged up and walked back home.

Hey guys sorry this chapter is a little late. I had to do school stuff. But I will see you guys on Thursday💕💕💕