Kiss~Chaerji

Chaeryeong POV:
Well..., said Yeji.
Okay, I said hoping she'll leave.
Chae your right I'm not happy in my relationship I just didn't want to Amit it, said Yeji.
Okay, I said again.
Chae can you stop saying "okay" and actually talk to me, said Yeji.
Why I wanted to talk to you and all you did was shut me out, I said.
Chae please let's actually talk, said Yeji.
What Yeji. I heard what you said. You don't like your relationship. I already knew. You made It obvious, I said.
I'm sorry I didn't listen to you I just thought that he would change, said Yeji.
Okay I don't care, I said.
Chae please I will beg on my knees right now just to get you to talk to me for 10 minutes, said Yeji.
I don't feel like talking to you. I'm just waiting for this lunch break to be over so I can finish school, I said.
I get it Chae but please I know I fucked up so many times and I know I said sorry millions of times but please, said Yeji as she cries.
Okay fine what?, I said as I turned around.
I really just want you to forgive me because I had no right to say all those things to you, said Yeji.
It's fine I'm use to it, I said.
You should be, said Yeji.
Well I am, I said back.
Chae I really mean it. I'm sorry and I just want the both of us to move on and to pretend this never happened, said Yeji.
Okay fine but Yeji I wasn't really doing that because I was "jealous" I was doing this because even if you did hurt me a bunch of times. I still deeply care about you, I said. She didn't say a word she just stared into my eyes. I wave my arms at her face and the next thing I new she kissed me. I couldn't do it. Even if she has a stupid boyfriend I'm not gonna do that to him.
Yeji stop what are you doing?, I asked.
Chae I still love you, said Yeji.
Yeji we can't you have a boyfriend and I've have a lot of things to think about, I said.
Chae please I will leave him I don't even love him. I still love you and he's nothing like you, said Yeji.
Of course he's nothing like me. I actually think about other people he just thinks about himself, I said.
I'm sorry Chae I shouldn't have done what I did, said Yeji.
Yeah Yeji you shouldn't have but, I already told you. Me and you can never get back together after everything that happened in the past from beginning to end it's so hard, I said.
Sorry Chae, said Yeji. And for about damn time the fucking Bell rang. It took forever.
Okay well Yeji I have to get to class, I said as I walked away from her. During class I couldn't even focus on the lesson. I was to busy thinking about the kiss me and Yeji had. And not gonna lie I still had feelings for Yeji but I told her I can't do it. Me and her just haven't been able to do things right. As class finished Lia ran up to me.
OMG CHAE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!, said Lia as she freaked out a little.
What do you mean?, I asked.
I went to your room this morning to ask where did you get your lipliner from and when I went in there I didn't see you or your things, said Lia.
That's because I moved out, I said.
What since when?, asked Lia.
Since yesterday, I said.
Why did you move?, asked Lia.
Well this is our last year and I just thought that it was useless to keep living there. I mean living with my family I was alone I had fun living with my best friend but then she left me alone as well, I said.
Chae are you seriously jealous of me Jimin and Jungkook? Asked Lia.
No it's just that you don't seem to care about me anymore the only thing you care about is my makeup, I said.
Wow Chae you out of all people I didn't think would ever be like this, said Lia.
Lia how would you feel if I just shut you out to go hang out with the same friends everyday?, I asked.
Chae you never what to hang out with us, said Lia.
How do you know have you ever asked me?, I asked.
Yes, said Lia.
When because if I ever want to hang out with you guys you end up already with plans like going to concerts, going to movies, going to theme parks, I said.
Well haven't you ever thought maybe we just want to stay away from you, said Lia. I didn't say anything.
Chae look I'm sorry I didn't mea-, I cut her off.
No why don't you hang out with Jungkook or Jimin, I said as I walked away. I saw Yeji stare at me with tears in my eyes.
Chaeryeong wait!, yelled Yeji. I didn't listen and got in my car and drove to my apartment and once again. I didn't go to work. I just needed a break. Then I heard a knock on my door at first I thought it was Lia but then I remembered that she doesn't know where I live so when I opened the door and saw Yeji.
Chae I saw you run away and don't mean to sound like a creep or anything but I followed you here to make sure your okay and I think this is where you live now, said Yeji I didn't think twice I grab her face and smash her lips on to mine. She kissed back but at the same time she tried to move.
Cha..Chae stop, said Yeji. I didn't stop if anything I started to kiss her Roughly.
CHAE STOP, said Yeji as she pushed me back.
I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking, I said.
Chae what is going on?, asked Yeji.
Lia happened she clearly doesn't need me and it's fine because I don't need her, I said.
No not you and Lia, said Yeji.
Why does it matter?, I asked.
Chae you and Lia are best friends and yes I know that best friends fight but you guys are perfect, said Yeji.
Well..it's clear that she doesn't care, I said.
Chae if you ever need anything I'm pretty sure you stlll got my number, said Yeji as she walked out. I did my routine and went to sleep.

*The next day*
I woke up and as I went in the shower and about to put on my clothes I thought about maybe I should look different today. I grabbed my outfit and put my makeup on and headed out.
As I got to school I heard whispers
Is that Chaeryeong?
No way!
She fucking hot
Chae is that really you? Asked Yeji.
Yes, I said.
What is this? Asked Yeji.
Clothes, I said back.
What the hell Chae this ain't you, said Yeji.
Well maybe I'm a new Chae, I said as I walked to my class. I saw Lia look at me surprised. I walked off because I'm done because a bitch I'm gonna start doing what people expect me to do.

Hey guys I hoped you like this chapter. I'm happy that I feel like I'm getting better at writing. See you Thursday.