I love you~Chaerji

Chaeryeong POV:
I went home early because I didn't feel like staying any longer I was easily able to escape and come home. I ran quickly to my mirror and started yelling at it.
HEY WHAT THE HELL!!! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! I yell out. I look up and just saw myself. I felt stupid after I did that. I waited about 2 minutes and decided maybe it was all just in my head. I was heading out when it talked back.
You know she annoys me. Said the mirror.
What the hell did you do? I asked.
I'm just doing what you love. Said the mirror.
Listen mess with me but don't mess with my girlfriend she didn't do anything. I said.
Really? Did you really forget about what she did to yo-. I cut her off.
Yes I remember but you know that's in the past! I forgave her and love her. I said until I realized what I just said.
Love her? Please that's never going to happen. Said the mirror.
Just go away. I said as I left.
*few hours later*
I was sleeping and having a good dream until my phone was going off. I groan and quickly pick up. And answer it.
Hello? I answered.
Chae where are you? Asked Yeji.
Who is this again? I asked.
Yeji? Said Yeji.
Oh I'm in New York. I said.
Chae what the hell are you talking about? I just saw you a couple hours ago. Said Yeji.
But I see tim- oh sorry Yeji hi umm I wasn't feeling good so I left early. I said.
Oh I'll come visit you. Said Yeji.
No it's okay you know I don't want to get you sick with everything that's going on. I said.
I don't care I'm coming over. Said Yeji as she hangs up.
Fuck. I said as I quickly got dressed. And after 10 minutes she got here.
Chae. Said Yeji.
How did you get in here? I asked.
Maybe you should start locking the door. Said Yeji.
Your right. I said.
Well I got you some snacks so you can feel better. Said Yeji.
Thanks. I said.
You should lay down you don't look well. Said Yeji.
Im fine. I said.
Chae. Said Yeji.
I SAID I'M FINE!! I yelled.
Okay calm down. Said Yeji.
HOW CAN I WHEN I TELL YOU I'M FINE AND HERE YOU GO ASKING ME QUESTIONS!! I yelled.
What the hell? Said Yeji
I lifted my arm up about to slap her and I opened my eyes.
What just happened? I asked.
Chae what? What the hell! Said Yeji.
What just happened? I asked.
What do you mean I told you to lay down and you got all mad. Said Yeji.
That just happened? I asked.
Yes. Said Yeji.
*I dropped down and broke down. I think my "mirror" is really making my life hell*
Hey Chae what is it? Asked Yeji.
I think I'm going crazy. I said.
Why do you say that? Asked Yeji.
Because, I've told you my mirror is telling me shit, like it's myself but it's me saying that it's going to make me better and she hates you. I said as I cry more.
Your mirror?  Asked Yeji.
Yes but it's me. And I don't know if I'm going crazy or it's real. I said.
Does this "mirror" have a name? Asked Yeji.
I don't know probably my name. I said.
Well the next time you talk to the mirror ask for her name please. Said Yeji.
Okay but I'm scared. I said.
Don't be scared I'm here. Said Yeji.
That's what I'm scared of...I don't want to lose you. I said.
You won't. Said Yeji.
How do you know that? Like I could do one wrong thing and rhe next second you could be gone I don't want that to happen. I said.
Hey look at me. We are not going to lose each other. Yes we both have done some fuck up shit to each other mainly me but we won't give up on each other. Said Yeji.
Yeji I don't want to put you in this position. I said.
Don't say that I'm going to stay here with you. Said Yeji.
No go away I don't want you to get hurt. I said.
Why? Asked Yeji.
Because...I...I. I couldn't finish the words.
Chae you don't have to explain yourself I will be here no matter what now lay down. Said Yeji as she got up.
I LOVE YOU!! I yelled out loud and watched her turn around slowly.
What did you just say? Asked Yeji.
Umm...I said I love you. I said.
Chaeryeong Lee....you don't know how bad I really wanted to say that for a while now. Said Yeji.
Wait so you feel the same way? I asked.
Yes Chae...I never would've thought that you would say it before me tho. Said Yeji.
I love you Yeji, that's why I don't want anything to happen to you. I want you to be safe. I said.
Chae look at me. Do you trust me? Asked Yeji.
Yeji....I said but she cut me off.
No! Chae do you trust me? Asked Yeji.
Yes...I said.
Good! We both trust each other and I'm going to tell you that everything is going to be fine. Said Yeji.
What do I do? I asked.
Right now I'm going to leave you for a little bit but I will be coming back and what I need you to do. Is lay down and try to rest. Said Yeji.
You'll come back? I asked.
Yes. Said Yeji as we both kissed and she walked out.

Yeji POV:
I called Lia, Ryujin and Yuna and told them to meet up where we always meet up.
Hey guys! Said Lia with a smile.
Thank god you called us because I can't stand being with Lia while she's treating me like a dog. Said Ryujin.
It's for your own good. Said Lia.
Where's Chaeryeong? Asked Yuna.
That's what I want to talk about...I said.
Uh oh you got that face. What happened? Asked Lia.
Well I've realized that she's been getting more mad at anything lately and I went over and she got all mad at me for asking her to lay down. I said.
Maybe she was tired. Said Ryujin.
Let me finish! Anyways..she was telling me about this mirror that is talking to her. It's basically her but it's like a dark version of her and she's freaked out. The thing is whenever she does something like this she ends up not remembering anything. I said.
Oh my gosh! Said Yuna.
Do you think we need to take her with someone? Asked Lia.
No No! I can fix this. I said.
What if you can't? Asked Ryujin.
Don't say that! I know I can. I said.
How about this! My birthday is tomorrow! How about we throw a birthday party and maybe it will get her mind of things. Said Yuna.
Yuna nobody cares about your birthday! Yelled Ryujin.
YES! WE! DO! Yelled Yuna.
That's a great idea but I don't want to make it about Chaeryeong on your day. I said.
Don't worry about it. I love Chae and her being with us will make everything better. Said Yuna.
Okay well we will see. I said.
You look a little happy tho. Said Lia.
Huh? I asked as I touched my cheeks.
Yeah what else happened? Asked Ryujin.
Nothing! I said.
Yeah right I've known you longer than anyone. What's up? Said Ryujin's
Nothing it's just that Chaeryeong told me she loves me. I said.
YESSS!!! Yelled Lia and Yuna.
What? I said as I put my hand in the air.
It's just that we bet on who was going to say it first and me and Lia said Chaeryeong and Ryujin voted you. Said Yuna.
Really guys? I asked.
I knew it. Said Lia.

Hey guys! I know it's night but I was busy and just now finished but I'll see you on Thursday!!💕💕💕