Talk or Ignore~Chaerji

Chaeryeong POV:
It's been 2 days and I haven't talked to Yeji but instead fighting with Cherry. I hate saying that because it's literally just me fighting with me. I honestly thought that Yeji would have called me but nothing. She's probably hanging out with that old lady. And it's not that I'm jealous it's just that I feel like she's doing this because of Seulgi. Seulgi is the best for helping me out with this but I decided to call Yeji since I know she's not going to do it.
Hello? Said Yeji as she answers the phone.
Hey where have you been? I asked.
At home? Said Yeji.
Why haven't you called? I asked.
Because your working. Said Yeji.
It's been 2 days. I say.
Well your always working and I thought about letting you work. Said Yeji.
Well I'm on break in about a few you want to go out? I asked.
Umm I don't know if right now is the best time. Says Yeji.
Please....I say in a low voice.
Sure. Says Yeji.
Great meet me at that coffee place that's near my job. I say.
Okay, bye. Says Yeji as she hangs up.
Hey Seulgi I'm going to go out for my break. I say.
Okay be safe and have fun. Says Seulgi.

*After a few minutes*
I was waiting on Yeji for a few now. I was about to leave when she finally showed up.
Finally! What took so long? I asked.
There is a lot of snow outside. Says Yeji.
True but you could've have told me you were going to be late. I say.
Did you need something? Asks Yeji.
Well I think we need to talk like we used to. I say.
Okay. Says Yeji.
Well Yeji I th- I got cut off by my phone ringing.
Take it. Says Yeji as she gets up to grab coffee.
Hello? I say as I answer the phone.
Chae you were suppose to be here 20 minutes ago.
Oh shoot! I say as I look at the time.
Don't worry about it just come here before any more people comes. Says Seulgi.
Thanks Seulgi. I say as I hang up with a smile.
Let me guess Seulgi. Says Yeji.
Yeah. I say.
Listen Chae I'm actually happy that you told me to come because I wanted to talk to you. Says Yeji.
Sorry Yeji I called you earlier and you didn't show up. I have to go back to work so see ya. I say as I walk out.
Great. Says Yeji.

Lia POV:
Why did you reject her? Asks Yuna.
Because no offense but me and your sister are not the couple we were when we meet. I say.
I'm not going to ask you why you don't like my sister because I can give you a whole essay about it but wouldn't you guys just like to go out as friends? Asks Yuna.
No because I feel like she might take it the wrong way. I say.
That's understandable. Says Yuna.
I don't want to sound rude but did you only come all the way here just to ask me this? I ask.
Yes and no because I need your measurements. Says Yuna as she pulls her measurement tape out.
If you don't mind me asking what for? I ask.
Well I'm making everyone outfits for Valentine's Day. Says Yuna.
Are we going somewhere? I ask.
No but I still want you guys to wear them just so I can feel proud of myself. Says Yuna.
Since when did you start making outfits? I asked.
Why does everyone ask that? I've been making outfits for a while now. Says Yuna.
I've never seen you make outfits before. I say.
Well I got back into it. Says Yuna.
That's nice. I say as I smile.
You look a little down. Says Yuna.
Well I have a feeling that Ryujin is going to hate me after me rejecting her. I say.
Listen Lia you don't have to worry about that. You shouldn't have to feel like you have to say yes. You had your reasons and if she doesn't understand it. Then it's not your problem. You were in a relationship with her and things didn't work out maybe it's for the best. Says Yuna.
Thanks. And when did you start giving advice your the youngest. I say as we both laugh.

Chaeryeong POV:
I went back to work not being able to focus thinking I did something wrong.
Chae I told you to put these shoes up. Said Seulgi.
Oh sorry I'll do it right now. I said.
Whats going on? Ever since you came back from your break you have been sad. Said Seulgi.
I know I'm sorry it's just that I feel like Yeji is mad at me. I say.
What makes you say that? Asks Seulgi.
Well I asked her if she wanted to come to the cafe with me since we haven't talk in 2 days and she came late and got all mad about it and later she was giving me an attitude. I say.
Well have you done something to make her mad? Asks Seulgi.
Not that I remember. I say.
Well maybe she's having a bad day. Says Seulgi.
Your probably right. I'm sorry I know I'm overreacting. I say.
No Chae. I'm actually happy that you told me this. I want you to feel comfortable telling me these type of things. I don't ever want you to feel like you need to keep things to yourself. Says Seulgi.
Thanks Seulgi now I'm going to finish working. I say as I got up.

Yeji POV:
Yeji why would you be rude to her? Asks Jessi.
Well I didn't feel like talking to her today. I say.
Did something happen today? Asks Jessi.
I woke up not feeling well and I guess instead of telling her I god mad at her for it. I don't know I'm being stupid. I say.
Yeji I May be a teacher but I'm not the type of person go give out the best advice. Says Jessi.
Trust me I don't need it. I said.
Yeji but if I am going to give you advice I recommend you go talk to her about it. I mean you guys are cute and Valentine's Day is coming up. You guys don't want to be mad at each other right? Says Jessi.
Maybe your right. I say.
I don't think I'm right. I know I'm right. Says Jessi.
*I got up and walked to Chaeryeong job as I was walking I saw Seulgi hugging Chaeryeong as much as I wanted to push her away from her. I thought about what Yuna said and went inside and wanted to talk.
Hey Yeji can I help? Asked Chaeryeong.
Yeah I need to talk to you. I say as I grabbed her arm outside.
What is it Yeji it's cold out here. Says Chaeryeong as she grabs her arms.
I'm sorry Chae. Yes I was jealous and I know I shouldn't have took it out on you but I just want you to know that whenever you need me I'm right here for you. I say.
I know Yeji and I just wanted to say I'm sorry as well for not coming to you at first. Says Chaeryeong as she hugs me.
I know we told each other this so many times but we need to start telling each other everything from now on. I say.
Deal and hopefully we both mean it. Says Chaeryeong and as I hug her I see Seulgi death stare me for some reason.

Hey guys I hoped you liked this Chapter do you think they will have a healthy relationship? I'll see you guys next week! 💕💕💕