First day~Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
Today was the day that I start working. I was so happy and I actually know my boss and know that we will get along just fine. I was getting ready for my first day. But at the same time I was nervous so I decided to call the girls for a while.
Hey. I said.
Hey wassup? Said Lia.
Ready for my first day of work. I said.
You nervous? Asked Ryujin.
Very. I said.
Well you've worked before right? Asked Ryujin.
Yup. I said.
Then don't be nervous and your working with Seulgi is right? Asked Lia.
Yeah. I said.
Seulgi from SM? Asked Ryujin.
Yes. I said.
Ooooo she's really pretty. Said Ryujin.
Yeah no kidding. Said Lia.
I think everyone beautiful but Love bug don't worry about anything. Said Yeji.
I won't. I said.
SEND ME THE LOCATION RIGHT NOW!!!! Yelled Yuna.
Damn bitch. Shut the hell up. Said Ryujin.
I'm sending it now. I said as I send the location.
Oh my god! You got a job there? Your about to be rich. Said Yuna.
Huh? I asked.
Don't you know that around that neighborhood there is a lot of rich people who work there. Said Yuna.
Wow you get to work with the pretty girl and get a bunch of cash. Said Ryujin.
Yay! I said as I look at Yeji who looks a little confused but I ignore it.
Well good luck Chae and work hard. Said Lia.
Thanks guys I'll see you later. I said as I hanged up.
*As soon as I got there Seulgi was hanging a few things up and saw that she was struggling a little bit*
Need a little help? I asked.
Oh hey Chaeryeong. If you don't mind yeah I could. Said Seulgi.
Okay. I said as I walked up and helped her and as I was fixing what she was trying to do I almost fell and she caught me.
You okay? Asked Seulgi.
Yes thank you. I said as I fix myself up.
Oh my god Chae this place looks amazing. Said Yuna as she come in with Ryujin, Lia and Yeji.
Friends of yours? Asked Seulgi.
Yes. This is Yuna, Lia, Yeji, and Ryujin. I said introducing them.
Nice to meet you guys. Said Seulgi as she shakes their hands.
Wow your really pretty. Said Ryujin.
Your beautiful. Said Seulgi.
What are you guys doing here? I asked.
Well I wanted to see this place and looks like I'm buying stuff from here. Said Yuna as she starts to look around.
I'll go with Yuna. Said Lia as she walks away.
Umm Seulgi is it okay if I ask you a question? Asked Ryujin as she walks away with Seulgi alone.
Well what do you think? I asked Yeji as she didn't speak at all.
Well it's nice to know that I'm your friend. Said Yeji.
Oh Yeji I didn't mean it like that I'm sorry. I said.
It's fine Chae. I'm really happy for you. I think this could be your new start. Said Yeji.
Thank you so much Yeji in fact! Since you been the best girlfriend in the world I want to give you a little present. I said as I grab her arm.
No Chae it's okay. Said Yeji trying to let go.
No come here. I said as I pulled something out from the counter.
*The gift*

Chae I can't take this

Chae I can't take this. Said Yeji as she tries to give it back to me.
No take it I got for you since I didn't get you anything for Christmas. I said.
It's okay really I'm not taking this for free. Said Yeji.
I didn't get it for free I already paid for it. I said.
When? Asked Yeji.
Yesterday. I said.
Chae. Said Yeji but I interrupted her.
Please. I said as I put on my puppy dog face.
Okay only because I love you. Said Yeji as she takes the gift.
Thank you. I said as I have her the biggest hug ever.
Okay Chae I'm going to let you work now. Said Yeji.
Are you sure you can't stay for a while? I asked.
I wish I can but you need to focus and I need to be at home with my mom. Said Yeji.
Right well tell your mom. I said Hi and also don't forget to study. I said.
I won't forget. Said Yeji as she walks off.
Chaeryeong we have people coming in it's time to work now. Said Seulgi.
Got it. I said as I went to work.
*4 hours later*
Wow is it ever this busy in here? I asked.
If you think this is bad think about Valentine's Day, Christmas, Thanksgiving and especially Black Friday. Said Seulgi.
Ugh I don't even want to imagine that. I said.
Well Chaeryeong you are free to go. Said Seulgi.
Okay have a good night. I said.
Hey I talked to your friend Ryujin. Said Seulgi.
Oh what did you guys talk about? I asked.
Well just a few things like how to run a business. Said Seulgi.
Oh that's nice. I said.
Hey and what about that girl? Asked Seulgi.
What girl? I asked.
The one you gave the gift to. Said Seulgi.
Oh Yeji yeah that's my girlfriend. I said.
That's nice but she looks like she doesn't like me. Said Seulgi.
Of course she does it's just that she's going through a lot right now. I said.
Like? Questioned Seulgi.
Well her mother is sick and she has to focus on passing a test in order to graduate. I said.
Oh I remember those times. It's was hard but now that I look back at it. I don't understand why I was always so mad about it when this is harder. Said Seulgi.
You can say that again. I said.
Okay well I'm going to let you go now so you can get some rest. Said Seulgi.
Okay well have a good night. I said. As soon as I walked out I see Yeji outside.
Yeji.
Yeji? I questioned.
What were you guys talking about? Asked Yeji.
Just some things about work. I said.
Chae I don't want to be that type of girlfriend who thinks too much but I have bad feelings about her. Said Yeji.
What makes you say that? I asked.
Well I mean today is your first day and she is already so close to you. Said Yeji.
Yeji everything will be fine. Now your here for something. I said.
Well since I couldn't stop thinking about the gift you gave me I wanted to get if you wanted to go out and eat. Said Yeji.
Sure let's go I'm starving. I said as I hopped in the car with her.
*After a while*
I was washing my face when I hear my phone ring I see it's from the group chat and answer it.
Hey. I said.
Hey what's up? Said Lia.
You guys look at my new shoes and outfit. Said Yuna as she fixes the camera to show us.
It's really pretty. I said.
I'm going back. Said Yuna.
I'll be back I'm going to wash my face. I said as I went back in the bathroom.
Well guess what I actually talked to Seulgi and she told me a little bit about her life and I want to be like her. Said Ryujin.
What did she tell you? Asked Yeji.
About how she was always so bad at school and how she got up here and said more things. God I want to be like her. Said Ryujin.
Whats so great about her? She opened up a bussiness big deal. Said Yeji.
I get what's wrong. Said Yuna as she smiles.
What? Asked Yeji.
Somebody jealous. Said Lia as she smiles as well.
Why would I be jealous of her? Asked Yeji.
Well maybe because your worried that she is going to steal Chae from you. Said Yuna.
She won't. Said Yeji.
Are you sure? Have you see her? She's hot! Said Ryujin.
Screw you guys. Said Yeji as she puts up the middle finger.
Hey guys what did I miss? I asked while coming back.
Nothing. Said Yeji.

Hey guys! Do you think this is a perfect place for Chae to work at? I hoped you like this chapter and I'll see you guys next week!💕💕💕