Friends again~ Yena

Chaeryeong POV:
All I want is for us to be friends, said Yeji.
Yeji No, I said.
Chae I'm not asking for a second chance I'm just asking for us to be friends. Not even best friends just friends, said Yeji.
I feel like that would be werid, I said.
Chae look I'm not asking for us to get back together and, I know I said this so many times but, I'm really sorry and, I know this is all my fault and, you did nothing wrong for me to be like that, said Yeji.
I don't know Yeji let me think about give me a week at least I work and, all I want to do is shower and get some rest, I said.
I understand well.... I'm gonna get going, said Yeji as she left.

Yeji POV:
I got home and, saw my mom on the couch looking worse than ever for those who don't know my mother is dying. 3 months ago I found out she had cancer and, I hate that I really just want someone to hug and, not Yeonjun and yes that's who I am dating and, when me and Chae broke up I thought that it wouldn't be a big deal because, I really felt like he had feelings for me the way I had. But, if anything he is nothing but, LAZY and, he always wants me to do things for him and, I hate myself for what I did and, I'm going to regret this for the rest of my life I lost my Girlfriend who was actually nice but, I probably would never get a chance back with her.
Yeji honey why aren't you getting ready for school?, asked my mom.
Mom I start school tomorrow and, I'm not going I need to stay here with you, I said.
No Yeji you need to go, said my mom.
No I'm scared if I leave you something will happen to you, said Yeji.
Yeji I'm fine please listen to me and, make me happy, said my mom.
Okay fine I'll get my bag ready for tomorrow, I said as I went upstairs to pack.

*The next morning*
I woke up at 6 a.m. and, got ready for school. I took a shower, did my hair, my makeup and, wore my outfit.
*Here's the outfit*

After I got ready I went downstairs to make breakfast for me and my mom I ate and, I went to take the breakfast to my mom room

Mom wake up, I said as I was shaking her.
Yes, honey I'm up, said my mom as she was sitting up.
I got you breakfast, I said.
Yeji your going to be late for school, said my mom.
I know but, I wanted to make you breakfast before I left, I said.
Yeji you don't have to worry, said my mom.
Well..I do, I said as I was getting everything together and, when I looked up I saw my mom crying.
Yeji, said my mom as she wipes her tears.
What is it?, I asked.
It's just I've been horrible to you for years and, just seeing you taking care of me makes me feel guilty because, you didn't need to go through any of that, said my mom as she wiped her tears.
Mom, I know that our past is not the best but, at the end of the day you are my mother and, we all make mistakes and, the best thing we can do is move on, I said.
Okay well..go on and, be good, said my mom as I smiled and, walked out the door.
I go into school and it's so werid to just go here by myself since I always go to school with Ryujin and Yuna but, it was just me I went to my new locker and little did I know Yuna walks up to me.
Hey Yeji, said Yuna.
Hey?, I said back.
Well listen even if my friends hate you. I don't you are still my best friend, said Yuna.
Huh?, I asked being hella confused.
If I'm going to be honest I really do miss you and these months just haven't been the same without you, said Yuna.
Who made you say that?, I asked.
Nobody, said Yuna.
That's a little strange how you are just now telling me this, I said.
Because, of my bossy sister, said Yuna.
Look I get that but, we all know that Ryujin is still going to be telling you what to do, I said as I looked at my schedule.
Yeji please I can't stand Ryujin anymore I'm tired of her thinking that she owns me, said Yuna.
Okay fine but, if she gets mad that's all on you, I said
Okay deal, said Yuna.
We were walking to our class and, when I walked in I saw I saw that Lia and Ryujin were in this class I just decided to sit by myself and, waited until class finished and when it did Yuna came up to me.
Yeji come I need to show you something, said Yuna as she dragged me out and I saw Ryujin death stare at the both of us but, I just ignored it.
Look, said Yuna as she showed me the extracurricular activities and, I saw that there was dance.
So which one are you going to do?, asked Yuna.
Well...I'm looking at dance but, I'm not sure, I said.
Come on Yeji maybe, it will help you forget about what happened, said Yuna. After she said that she did have a point maybe it will help me forget so I signed up. We went on for the rest of the day and, went home.

Yuna POV:
I got home from school and saw Ryujin standing there with her arms crossed. I didn't feel like talking to her so, I just passed her.
Really Yuna?, said Ryujin.
What?, I asked.
So...not even hi or hey you just walk away?, said Ryujin
Well...what do you want?, I asked.
Why were you hanging out with Yeji?, asked Ryujin.
Because I can, I said.
Okay smartass let me ask again. Why are you hanging out with her because, last time I checked we all hate her, said Ryujin.
You hate her! I don't, I said as I was about to walk away.
Yuna what the hell??? Did you forget what she did the Chaeryeong?!, asked Ryujin.
No but, we can forgive, I said.
Is she making you say this?, asked Ryujin.
No I'm saying this, I said.
Yuna you ca-, I cut her off.
Ryujin your do realize that your not my mother right? You can't tell me what to do! Also I don't need to do anything to make your girlfriend feel better. You are always thinking about Lia or yourself. How about you think about me for a chance, I said as I walked to my room and slammed the door.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter is a little short! I was really busy today but, hopefully I can give you guys a longer one on Thursday💕