She's back~Chaeryeong

Lia POV:
I was listening to music while reading on WEBTOON and someone tapped my shoulder.
Hey Lia. Said Ryujin.
Hey. I said.
So I was thinking since Valentine's Day is coming up maybe you would want to hang out with me? Asked Ryujin.
Well umm....I said but got interrupted.
Don't worry about anything I'll pay for it and everything it will be fun. Said Ryujin.
It's just that I already have plans. I said.
What kind of plans? Asked Ryujin
Well I was thinking of going out with my mom and my cousins. I said.
So you would rather hang out with them instead of me. I say.
Pretty much. No offense. I say.
None taken but Lia don't you want to do things like we use to do? Said Ryujin.
Ryujin I remember those times but that was when we were together now we are just friends. I say.
But Lia I want to start over. Says Ryujin as she holds my hand.
Sorry Ryujin but I'm not like Yeji and Chaeryeong who can keep getting back after hell. You put me in a horrible place and made me feel like hell. I say.
But that's in the past. Says Ryujin.
Sorry you wanted your answer and that's what you get. I say.
Why can't you be like Yeji and Chaeryeong? Asks Ryujin.
Like I said, I'm not like them. I said as I walked away.

Yeji POV:
ME JEALOUS???!! I yelled at Yuna.
Yes you are jealous. Says Yuna.
I am not jealous of Seulgi. I say.
You might not be jealous of Seulgi but you are jealous of Chaeryeong being with Seulgi. Says Yuna.
No I'm not. I say.
Then why are you complaining? Asks Yuna.
I'm not complaining I'm just saying that I don't trust her at all. I say.
Yeji there is nothing to worry about. You love Chaeryeong and she loves you. Says Yuna.
I know but what I did to her in the past. What if she turns it around on me? I asked.
Yeji stop acting like a kid. I'm not going to keep telling you the same thing over again. Says Yuna.
I really am trying Yuna. I'm trying to like Seulgi but I just can't. I say.
Well have you tried talking to her? Asks Yuna.
Yeah I asked about her love life. I say
Well why would you do that? Don't get me wrong but there are some people who don't like being asked that. Says Yuna.
I just wanted to know if she had someone so she can leave Chae alone. I say.
Yeji the next time you see her how about to talk to her and not just about her love life like things that we talk about. Says Yuna.
Okay fine by the way what are you making? I asked.
I'm glad you asked I'm making your outfit for Valentine's Day. Says Yuna with a smile.
My outfit? I ask.
Well duh Chae told me your going to that fancy restaurant and wanted to make you something nice. Says Yuna.
When did you start making dresses? I asked.
A while ago. Says Yuna as she continues stitching the stuff on.

Chaeryeong POV:
Hi boss. I say as I walk in.
Hello Chae how are you? Asks Seulgi.
I'm good how was your day? I ask.
It was good I got some new ideas I can add to this store. Says Seulgi.
That's great. I say.
It's all thanks to you Chae. You've been a real good helper. Says Seulgi.
I actually love this place. You know I use to like my other job but it didn't give me a lot of energy to come back you know. I say.
I understand well I'm glad that you feel that way here. Says Seulgi as she gives me a hug.
*Hours later*
I decided to walk home since it was a beautiful night and as I was walking I see Yeji with the same girl as before I death stare the girl and walk away angry. As I got home I threw my purse across the room and turned on the shower not wanting to do anything else. As I got out the shower I was doing my skin care routine while looking in the mirror.
Miss Me? Asked Cherry.
What do you want? I asked.
I just wanted to let you know that Yeji is probably going to go out with that woman. I mean look at her she's hot and your not. Says Cherry.
She wouldn't do that. I say.
But didn't she already do that? Asks Cherry.
That was in the past I'm not going to worry about it. Yeji has changed. I says
Has she I mean look at you and Seulgi m. You guys literally love each other and look happy and when your with Yeji it looks like you guys hate each other. Says Cherry.
That's not true! I say.
Is it? Asks Cherry.
You little. I was about to punch my mirror.
You know if you break this mirror it's not going to hurt me you know. Says Cherry as smiles.
I thought I got rid of you. I say.
Chae, im literally you. I can't leave. Says Cherry.
Well you know what my life has been amazing without you so please do me that favor and leave. I say.
Your just mad because I'm right. Says Cherry.
When you came into my life you made it hell and I'm not gonna let you do that again. I say.
All I was doing was helping you out. Says Cherry.
What the hell am I doing fighting with myself? I question myself as I turn off the lights and head out.

Yeji POV:
So do you understand it now? Asks Jessi as she explains the problem we're doing.
Yes it makes more sense. I say.
Well Yeji it's getting late I should be getting back. Says Jessi as she puts her books in her bag.
Hey I actually understood a lot of subjects thanks to you and I wanted to know if you wanted to go get some coffee with me? I asked.
I would love to but it's getting late. Says Jessi.
No really at least let me take you out for helping me out a little. I say.
Okay fine just because I have nothing to do right now. Says Jessi as we head out.
*As we were walking past Seulgi store I take a good stare at it and started thinking about what Yuna said and maybe I should try to get to know her. But I got back to reality when Jessi was calling me.
Hey isn't that your girlfriend? Asks Jessi as I see Chaeryeong walking to her house.
Yeah I think so. I say.
Do you want to say hi? Asks Jessi.
Nah I'm good and I'm pretty sure she just wants to go home and rest. I say as we continue to walk.

Ryujin POV:
Wait so you got rejected? Asks Yuna as she laughs.
Yes I did and why are you laughing you don't even have a date? I asked as I got annoyed with her.
Well I'm fine with that. Says Yuna.
What are you gonna do? I ask.
Well I'm going to watch Netflix. Says Yuna.
That's it? I asked as I laugh a little.
Well what are you going to do since your not going to out with Lia. Says Yuna as she puts a smile on her face.
I'll join you. I say as I roll my eyes.
That's what I thought. Says Yuna.

Hey guys. I hoped you liked this Chapter sorry if it is a little late I was busy today. I will see you guys on Thursday!💕💕💕