Our side talks~Chaerji

Yeji POV:
I was at Chaeryeong job waiting for her since she wants to show me something. I looked over at Seulgi and death stared her. Something just doesn't sit right about her. As much as I try to like her. I just can't. I look away and play with my nails until someone taps my shoulders.
Hi Umm your sitting on Clothes. Said Seulgi.
Sorry. I said as I got up and moved the clothes out the way.
Ummm do I know you? Asked Seulgi.
No. But I know you know my girlfriend. I said.
Oh Chaeryeong yes! She's one of my favorites. Says Seulgi as she puts up more clothes.
Hey if you don't mind me asking. Are you in a relationship? I asked.
Yeah. Said Seulgi.
Oh are you happy with that person? I asked.
Umm I guess. Said Seulgi.
You guess?? Well I know I'm happy in mine and I wouldn't want someone to ruin it. I said.
Good for you now I have to do things now. Said Seulgi as she walks away. I smile knowing I pissed her off.
Hey lover. Said Chaeryeong as she hops on top of me.
Hi. I said as I gave her a soft smile.
Since Valentine's Day is almost here I got us a little something. Said Chaeryeong.
What is it? I asked.
Look. Said Chaeryeong as she got us reservations to this fancy restaurant.
Chae what is this? I asked.
Reservations. Said Chaeryeong.
No I know what it is. I mean why this place? I asked.
Why you don't like it. Said Chaeryeong.
No I do. It's just that why at a place so expensive? I asked.
Well I just thought it would be a nice place for me and you to go to. Said Chaeryeong.
How are we going to pay? I asked.
With this. Said Chaeryeong as she pulls out a bunch of her money out.
Where did you get all this money from? I asked.
From working? Said Chaeryeong confused.
Right but Chae I don't want to take advantage of your money and hard work. I said.
No please I was going to wait until Valentine's Day but I couldn't wait. Said Chaeryeong.
I know you couldn't. I said.
So...said Chaeryeong as she was waiting for a answer.
Okay I'll go so we can both have a good time. I said.
Yes thank you. Said Chaeryeong as she kissed my cheek.
No problem I have to look for a outfit. I said.
Oh do you want some mon- I cut her off.
I don't need your money. I said.
We'll want something from here? Asked Chaeryeong.
I like it but not my style. I said.
I understand. Said Chaeryeong.
Still thanks for this Chae. I said.
Don't thank me. Thank Seulgi she was the one who gave me the idea. Said Chaeryeong.
Seulgi? I asked.
Yeah she was the one who gave me the idea. Said Chaeryeong.
So none of this was you? I asked.
No. Why? Is that a problem? Asked Chaeryeong.
No just umm...send her my Thank you. I said with a smile as I walked out. I'm not going to lie and say that it didn't bother me. It really did. I just wanted to spend time with my girlfriend and do something small but instead I have to deal with Seulgi. I feel like ever since she has worked things haven't been going great for us. I have tutoring with Jessi again so I quickly go home and get everything ready. Then I hear a knock on the door.
Hello you feeling better? Asked Jessi.
I wish. I said.
Well sorry that your not doing well but we have to learn. Said Jessi as she starts to pull out her books.
Yay. I say sarcastically.
Yeji I know I'm only here to teach you but is everything okay? Asked Jessi.
Well if I'm going to be honest not really. I said.
Whats wrong? Asked Jessi.
Well I have this girlfriend and she got this job and this girl just keeps buying and flirting with her. I said.
Well have you talked to her about it? Asked Jessi.
Yeah but she says that nothing is going on between them. I said.
Do you believe her? Asked Jessi.
Yes I just can't help but feel jealous. I said.
Well maybe you should not focus on her right now or at any moment. Said Jessi.
Well that's going to be hard because 1: I love her a lot. 2: She already got me my gift for Valentine's Day. I said.
Already? Well what did she get you? Asked Jessi.
Dinner to this fancy restaurant. I said.
Well that's nice. Says Jessi.
Yeah but the things is that it wasn't her idea. I said.
It was the other girl idea? Asked Jessi.
Yes. I say.
Well what if I can give you some ideas and see what happens. Says Jessi.
What do you have? I asked.

Chaeryeong POV:
I was about to head home after working a lot. I wanted to tell Yeji the surprise but I just couldn't help myself.
Hey Chaeryeong Your about to leave? Asked Seulgi.
Yeah. I said.
Great job today! Said Seulgi.
Thanks. I said.
Hey I talked to your girlfriend today. Said Seulgi.
Really what about? I asked.
She just asked me questions. Said Seulgi.
What kind of questions? I asked.
Well she asked if I was in a relationship and I told her I was and she asked if I was happy in my relationship and I said I guess and I didn't know how to answer to the fact that I was uncomfortable answering that since it's my business but then she said that she is happy in her relationship. Said Seulgi.
Did she really say that? I asked.
Yeah sorry to tell you but she made me uncomfortable and I just have the feeling that she doesn't like me. Says Seulgi.
Don't say that. I'm sure she does It's just that is the way she is trust me it took a while to get use to her especially after what she did. I say.
What did she do? Asked Seulgi.
Ohh nothing don't worry about it. It's all in the past now. I say.
No i want to know. I say.
Well before me and Yeji started dating we weren't friends at all. She hated me because of my sister and she was beat me, call me names, and it took me at some point to even hurt myself. It took me so long to forgive her since it wasn't something I could easily forgive her for you know. I said and she looks at me so scared.
Chae I can't believe this. Says Seulgi.
I know but it's fine I forgave her for it even after I got cheated on. I say.
She also cheated on you? Asked Seulgi.
Yeah but it's in the past. I say.
Chae I don't really like to get into people relationship problems but your doesn't sound healthy to me. Says Seulgi.
What do you mean? I asked.
Well it sounds like she is only thinking about herself. Says Seulgi.
No I know she loves me. I say.
If she loves you she wouldn't put you through all of this also the fact that she cheated on you you must have been hurt. Says Seulgi.
I didn't want to see her again after that but i gave her another chance after I said I wouldn't give you another one. I say.
Well if you ever have a problem you can always come to me. Says Seulgi.
Thanks. I say as I head out.

Hey guys sorry if this was a little late but it's posted. I hoped you liked this Chapter and I will see you guys on Thursday!💕