Unexpected surprises~ ChaeLia

Lia POV:
I was walking to the park on my way to meet Chaeryeong and as I was walking over there I brought her some food to eat.
Hey chae, I said.
Hey, said Chaeryeong.
I brought you some food, I said giving her the food.
Oh..umm I'll eat it later I just ate some food I brought from home, said Chaeryeong.
Oh okay so how was you day at the park I guess, I asked.
Well I slept for 2 hours, I went to the mall just to look around, and then I came back here, explained Chaeryeong.
Oh okay let's take you home now, I said to her.
*I take her to their house*
Okay well thanks for meeting me, Said Chaeryeong.
No problem I'm sorry what happened to you and Tae but, I'm always here whenever you need me, I told her.
I know, Thank you, said Chaeryeong as she hugs me.
Okay well go inside and take a bath because, I was trying to be nice earlier but, you smell like the forest, I said to her.
Haha okay, said Chaeryeong.
*End of Lia POV*

Yeji POV:
I was walking around and wanted to find Chaeryeong house because, I felt extremely bad and wanted to talk to her until Taehyun came.
Hey Yeji, he said.
Oh hey, I said back.
I did it, I went out with Chaeryeong and broke her heart. So now you have to repay me, said Taehyun.
What do you mean?, I asked.
Remember you said if I pretend to be Chaeryeong friend and break her heart you will go out with it, he said.
*flashback*
Yeji please go out with me I really like you, begged Taehyun.
No go away!, I yelled.
Please, I will do anything, he said.
I was about to yell at him to leave me alone and that's when I saw Chaeryeong walking around the hallway*
Okay I will go out with you, I said.
YESS THANK YO-, I cut him off.
If you do me a favor, I said to him.
Okay what, he asked.
You know that girl right there *Points to Chaeryeong*
Yeah that's Chaeryeong?, he says.
Well if you pretend to be her friend then I'll go out with you, I said.
What why!, he said not wanting too.
Wait but, get this you will make her fall for you then break her heart and then I will go out with you, I said.
Mmm you got yourself a deal, he said as we shake hands.
*End of flashback*
Well I'm sorry Taehyun but, I change my mind I just want to be single right now sorry., I said as I was walking away.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!, he yelled at me.
You heard what I said., I said in a sassy tone.
Yeji, I did everything you told me to do and you even shook on it. You have to date me we made a deal, he said to me.
Well I don't even remember making that deal, I lied to him.
You know damn well you remember, he said.
Okay I do but, to be honest I've never liked you right now I want to focus on all the mistakes I have done in the past, I tried to explain to him.
Huh, wow okay this hasn't been the last you've seen of me, he said as he walks away.
*I'm gonna get you back Hwang Yeji*

Chaeryeong POV;
*the next morning*
I woke and this time I had to get ready for school as much as I still didn't want to go I had to face the world even if I have to go and see Yeji. I was doing my hair and was about to leave until I see and scale on the floor I decided to scale myself real quick before I leave.
WHAT 103 lbs?!?! I yell to myself I haven't been eating at all tho. Maybe I need to start dancing again. I said as I get my bag and head out.
HEY CHERRY!, yelled my best friend.
Hey Lia, I said back.
So you deciding to come today?, she asked me.
Yeah, I can't hide forever, I said back.
Good, because it's so werid to be at school without my best friend, she said.
Hahaha you can live without me, I said to her laughing.
As we get to school I go to my locker to get my books and to put my bag inside it I was about to leave when someone stands in front of me it was no one other than Yeji.
Hey, she says.
What do you want Yeji, I said back.
Dang can you ever be nice to me, she said.
Why? It's not like you ever been nice to me, I said to her.
Okay whatever I want to ask you something, said Yeji.
What?, I said annoyed.
Can I take you out, she asked.
HUH?, I said surprised.
Not a couple date, a friendly date, she explained.
No, I said back.
Come on, begged Yeji.
No, because one: we are not friends, two: I don't know what your up too, I said back.
Come on if you go with me I promise I'll leave you alone for the rest of your life, said Yeji.
I was about to walk away but, then I got to think how life would be like without Yeji humiliating me so I gave in.
Ok fine, I said.
Ok thank you so much, said Yeji.
I'm just doing this so you can leave me alone forever, I said to her which made her frown. I walk away about to head to chemistry.

Lia POV:
I was listening to my music until I felt a tap on my shoulder it was Ryujin.
Hello?, I said to her.
Did you not hear me and you are partners for the project, said Ryujin.
Hold up, I said as I get up my seat to ask my teacher if we can change partners.
Ms. Park I can't be partners with Ryujin me and her have a disturbing past, I said to her.
Well I'm sorry but, there is nothing I can do about it, said Ms.Park.
Please do me a favor your job is to make sure we feel comfortable, I said to her hoping I won't have to be her partner.
Lia it's just for a project just do the work then done, said Ms.Park.
Ugh whatever, I said annoyed.
The class ended I walked out the classroom and was about to meet Chaeryeong until I heard Ryujin calling me.
LIA WHAT THE FUCK, yelled Ryujin.
What do you want?, I asked in a annoying tone.
I heard everything you said to Ms.Park you lied to her you know me and you did not have a "disturbing past", said Ryujin.
So what? It's not like you care, I said back.
Lia what is wrong with you? Do you not care about anything we did together, asked Ryujin.
Did you? You left me that day crying and begging I felt like I was going to die and you didn't care you just straight up left me, I said to her.
For god sake it's in the past, said Ryujin.
That still doesn't expla-, I got cut of when Ryujin just kissed me out of nowhere but, I pushed her back.
What the fuck Ryujin!!!, I yelled at her
Isn't that what you wanted, asked Ryujin.
No, leave me alone, I said as I walked away.
I go to the cafeteria and meet Chaeryeong there.
What a werid day, said Chaeryeong.
You can say that again, I said back.
What happened to you? Asked Chaeryeong.
Ryujin happened. She's my partner for my chemistry project whose is your partner?, I asked Chaeryeong.
Mina, she said.
Lucky, I said.
Well Yeji, asked to hang out with me. Said Chaeryeong.
That's funny I bet you gave her a big HELL NO, I said to her laughing.
Well I actually said Yes, said Chaeryeong.
WHAT!!!!, I yelled.

Hey a little late but, it's still Tuesday lol see you Thursday💕