Cheating?~Chaerji

Yeji POV:
I was following Chaeryeong and that guy around they went to go eat but, she wasn't eating. Maybe, she didn't want to eat because, she wasn't hungry I thought until he feeds her. I got extremely mad I was about to go up to them but, I didn't.

Chaeryeong POV:
I was with Jungkook and he was eating like he has never eaten before.
Hey this is good try some, said Jungkook.
Oh no I'm okay, I said.
No really, said Jungkook.
Fine, I said as he gives me a bite.
Well...,said Jungkook as he expected a answer.
It's really good, I said.
You sure you don't want some?, asked Jungkook.
No believe me I'm okay, I said.
Well tell me about your life. Who's your boyfriend?, asked Jungkook.
Yeah I don't have a boyfriend, I said.
I thought you said you were taken, said Jungkook.
Yeah but, it's not a boy it's a girl, I said scared to see his reaction.
Wow that's cool I'm happy I'm friends with someone who likes someone with the game gender, said Jungkook.
Well it's...wait same gender YOU LIKE SOMEONE TOO, I yelled.
Shhhh yes, said Jungkook.
Is it that Taehyung guy?, I asked.
I'm not gonna lie he's cute but, no he's my best friend, said Jungkook.
Okay is it Jimin?, I asked.
How did you know?, asked Jungkook.
I had a feeling, I said.
Anyways I've been trying to tell him but, my confidence keeps getting in the way, said Jungkook.
I get it I'll help you finish up we can go find something for you to give him, I said.
I don't think that will work, said Jungkook.
Trust me, I said.
Okay fine, said Jungkook. He had finished eating and we were looking around again trying to find something for Jimin we found a couple of things and we were trying on a couple hats and clothes and were laughing and I remember times we were playing outside when we were kids.

Yeji POV:
I kept seeing Chaeryeong with him and I see them trying on hats and clothes and I wanted to go up to them so bad but, I really couldn't I kept trying to think to myself that they are just friends but, I've never seen that guy before and my jealousy is getting the best of me at the moment I thought maybe I should call her phone and just ask what she is doing. I pull my phone out and call her and I see her getting her phone and Turning it off. At that moment I just left the mall and went home I didn't feel like talking to Chae until I calmed myself down.

Chaeryeong POV:
When me and Jungkook kept on laughing I felt my phone going off and I pulled it out and was about to answer it went I accidentally turned it off I called back but, Yeji didn't answer I just decided to call later but, she wouldn't answer. So I decided to go back to finding Jungkook present for Jimin.
Hey Jungkook what about this?, I showed him.
I really like it but, if I buy it I might keep it to myself, said Jungkook.
Haha come on I'm pretty sure he would love it, I said.
But, I want it too, said Jungkook.
Just buy two then, I said.
Good idea, said Jungkook.
Ha I still see you haven't changed, I said as we smiled at each other. After that he bought what he wanted and it was about that time we leave.
Hey thanks for a good time after a while we haven't seen each other, said Jungkook.
Your welcome, I hope we can do this again sometime also..you better let me know if Jimin likes his Gift or not, I said.
I will, we'll I gotta go bye, said Jungkook as he runs out.
Bye, I said as I walk out. I drove home to see my family.
Hey Sis, said Chaemin.
Hi what's up?, I said.
Umm good luck, said Chaemin as she runs to her room.
Chae...do you like girls?, asked my mom.
Umm why are you asking?, I asked.
Because, I was cleaning your room because, you haven't done that and I found a box of you and this girl saying I love you all around it, said Mom.
Umm sorry mom but, yes I have a girlfriend, I said.
Okay honey as long as she makes you happy that's all that matters, said my mom.
THAT EASY!, yelled Chaemin.
CHAEMIN!, I yelled.
Well mom I like a girl is that okay?!, asked Chaemin.
Yes loves that's okay as long as they treat you two like a princess that's all that matters to me, said my mom.
Okay thanks mom I'm going to my room now, I said. I went in my room and decided to take a shower first and once I finished I went back to my room and decided to watch K-dramas I was watching them for about a good 2 hours that's when my phone went off.
Hello, I said.
Hey Chae how are you?, asked Lia.
Good how about you?, I said back.
Nice if you don't mind me asking what did you do today?, asked Lia.
I went to the mall with my friend Jungkook, I said.
Oh well we asked in the group chat if you can come today, said Lia.
You did, I said as I started checking.
Yes we did, said Lia.
Sorry I'm just now seeing this if I would've known I would've brought Jungkook with us, I said.
Yes well we went and we saw you with him and Yeji didn't really like it, said Lia.
What do you mean?, I asked.
She thinks that Jungkook is your boyfriend, said Lia.
Oh no I gotta go, I said as I hang up and call Yeji a bunch of times but, she wasn't answering me I decided to tell her tommorow as I went to sleep.
*the next morning*
I woke up feeling nothing but, pain I was about to cry I felt like I was going to past out in any moment I still got up because, I needed to talk to Yeji. I walked to school because, I felt like if I drive I would crash. From my head pain. I got to school a little late but, it's fine I saw Yeji I was walking up to her she saw me and walked away.
Yeji Wait, I yelled.
What do you want!!, yelled Yeji.
What's wrong? I asked.
Don't act like you care now, said Yeji.
What do you mean?, I asked.
Your cheating on me with that guy, said Yeji.
No it's not like that he's just my friend, I said.
Yeah right so I just imagined that I didn't see you guys at the mall laughing and eating together, said Yeji.
He was just my childhood friend, I said.
Yeah that's why your ignored my call yesterday, said Yeji.
I didn't mean too I called you back but, you didn't call me back, I said.
Go have fun with him don't talk to me cheater, said Yeji.
Yeji please listen to me, I said while holding my head which kept on pounding like crazy.
NO CHAE!!, yelled Yeji.
I was about to say something but, the next thing I saw was pitch black.

Yeji POV:
I saw Chae holding her head but, I just thought she was tired of hearing me then the next thing I saw was her passing out. We all ran up to her.
CHAERYEONG!!!, yelled me and Lia.
She isn't waking up!!, yelled Lia.
The teachers came up to us and pushed us out the way.
Go away girls get to class!!, yelled a teacher.
No I have to be with her!!!, I yelled.
Someone take her away, said one of the teachers as they drag me away.