Smoke and problems~Chaeryeong

Chaeryeong POV:
I woke up with a huge hangover. I fell off my bed and crawl to the bathroom just to fix myself up. I walked out the bathroom and went into the kitchen and saw Yeji.
Oh hey Yeji! When did you get here? I said.
I've been here all night. Said Yeji.
What? Why? I asked.
Because you decided to get drunk. Said Yeji.
Sorry Yeji but you didn't have to stay. I said.
Believe me I did. Said Yeji.
Anyways thanks but next time you can just go home. Your mother must be worried. I said.
Yeah but before I go I need to ask you something. Said Yeji.
What's up? I asked.
Well when I was putting you in your bed you said that you can never tell me something or that I can never find out. Said Yeji.
I did? I said surprised.
Yeah and if you don't mind can you tell me what that's about? Asked Yeji.
I'm pretty sure it was just a dumb mistake and I'm pretty sure it was I love you. I said.
Yeah but you were drunk I'm pretty sure you could've just told me right away. Said Yeji.
You have a point but I'm not hiding anything so I don't know what I would've told you. I said.
Okay well I have to get getting for my mother. Said Yeji.
Okay but umm before you go was Ryujin there too? I asked.
We were all there. Said Yeji.
No I mean like when you picked me up was Ryujin with me as well? I asked.
Yeah but Yuna got her. Said Yeji.
Did she say anything? I asked.
No? Asked Yeji.
Oh okay well we should've probably get ready for school. I said.
Wait school is today? Asked Yeji.
Yeah? I said.
Oh Shit! I gotta go! Said Yeji.
Be careful. I said.
I will also I left you something for your little hangover. Said Yeji.
Thanks. I said as I took them and started to get ready.
*At school*
I was walking until I was pulled into a room.
What the hell! I said.
Did you say anything!!? Asked Ryujin.
No did you? I asked.
No but I did say something about me getting High and thank good my sister is dumb or else she would've told on me. Said Ryujin.
Well Yeji said that I was saying things like "I can never say this to her or she would kill me" I said.
What the hell Chae! Said Ryujin.
Hey I couldn't control it! I don't even remember anything. I said.
Chae Yuna is a dumb dumb for sure but Yeji in the other hand knows when something is wrong. Said Ryujin.
Look I couldn't control it and at least I didn't say anything about getting high. I said.
Whatever but we have to be extra careful now. Said Ryujin.
Okay. I said as I walked out.
Hey girls. Said Lia.
Hey so how was you a Jungkook? I asked.
It was fine. Said Lia.
So if you don't mind me asking are you guys? You know...together? Asked Ryujin.
No he has a boyfriend and he doesn't like girls like that. Said Lia.
Nice to know. I said.
Why do you ask? Asked Lia.
Maybe because you guys spead time with each other nonstop. Said Ryujin.
I know sorry guys if I'm going to be honest I miss hanging out with you guys. Said Lia.
Then maybe we should hang out tonight. I said.
Yeah maybe we could do our dance that we never got to do. Said Lia.
Umm I'll see. Said Ryujin.
It's so nice to see the whole squad back together again. Said Lia.
Yeah. I said.
Well I have to get to class so I'll see you after school? Asked Lia.
Yup. I said as I started to walk to my class.
*After School*
We did our dance Dalla Dalla over and over and over and it felt like we getting to where we wanted which was good. Time goes by and we decided if we call it time.
Guys I really feel like we're doing better. Said Yuna.
Yeah I mean the last time we practice which was like a long time we were not even close to done and now we have a whole dance prepared. Said Lia.
Guys anyone want water? I asked.
I'm good. Said the girls.
Okay well I'm going to get some for me. I said as I walked out. As I was walking to the vending machine for some reason I felt like someone was watching me. I hate having this feeling because these type of feelings always come true. I turn around and saw someone staring which looks directly into my soul.
WHO ARE YOU?! I yelled.
Who do you think? Asked the guy. And I know that voice anywhere.
Taehyun? I asked.
No YoUr DaDdY YES IT'S ME!! Yelled Taehyun.
What the hell are you doing here? I asked.
Where are you going? To go smoke some more? Asked Taehyun.
What the hell are you talking about? I asked.
Don't act dumb we know that you and your friend smoke and you don't want your little girlfriend to find out. Said Taehyun.
How do you know that? I asked.
I heard you two earlier. Said Taehyun.
What are you even doing here? I asked.
Well my mom works here so I'm waiting on her to take my to my dentist appointment and here I come to find out this. Said Taehyun.
Okay listen my life is not important to you. I said.
Yeah but I know who deeply cares about your life. Face it Chae your nobody. Hell your even throwing your life to waste. Said Taehyun.
Fuck you. I said.
Or what? Asked Taehyun the next thing I knew I punched the shit out of him.
Don't even think about telling Yeji because I promise you! I will kill you and make sure that nobody ever finds your body got that! I said as I went to get my water.
Hey Chae what took so long? Asked Lia.
Oh the machine was broken. I said.
Makes sense. Said Lia.
Chae what the hell happened to your hand! Said Ryujin.
CHAE WHAT!!! Said Yeji.
You guys I'm fine I was punching the machine and that's what worked. I said.
Chae I get that you needed water but you shouldn't have punched the machine over this. Said Yeji.
I'll get the first aid kit. Said Yuna.
No you guys I'm really okay. I said.
No Chae you need to treat it. Said Lia.
Guys stop being over protective I'm okay I promise. I said.
Even if you are okay you need to heal it. Said Ryujin.
Oh please I can handle pain. I said.
CHAE WE ARE HEALING YOU AND THAT IS FINAL! Yelled Yeji.

Yeji POV:
We healed Chaeryeong hand and then we all got ready to go home. Chae was the first one to leave since she said she had a lot of homework.
Hey guys don't you think she was doing a little too much about healing her hand? Asked Lia.
I agree I've never seen her that mad. Said Yuna.
I did notice that too but if maybe she just wanted to have some time to herself or not want people to worry about her. Said Ryujin.
No something is wrong! I said.
Yeji I've known you for a long time and I know that look on your face! Don't start jumping to conclusions. Said Ryujin.
I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with her. I said.
I agree with Ryujin maybe she just had a bad day. Said Lia.
Same well I have to go eat Ryujin's leftovers. Said Yuna as she ran out the door.
WHAT THE HELL!!! Yelled Ryujin as she chased after her.
We'll see ya. Said Lia as she left as well.

Hey guys I hoped you liked this Chapter if you couldn't tell. I didn't know what to write about but hopefully on Thursday I'll have something better! See you Thursday!💕💕