Break up~ Yeji x Yeonjun

Chaeryeong POV:
Yeji comes on me with tears on her eyes. Crying non stop.
Yeji what's going on? I asked.
My mother has cancer and she's dying. Said Yeji.
Oh Yeji I'm so sorry I didn't know. I said.
That's because I didn't want you to know. Said Yeji.
Why not? I asked.
Because my mom is the only person I have left and I didn't want anyone to worry. Said Yeji.
Yeji she's going to get better! Trust me. I said.
Thanks Chae umm do you mind if you stay here real quick I have to get something from my house. Said Yeji.
Yeah no problem. I said.

Yeji POV:
I went to my house and saw "him" there. I went up and turned off the tv.
What the hell? Asked Yeonjun.
What the fuck Yeonjun!! Why did you think that hurting my mother would do you any good? I asked.
I told you if I see you hanging out with your ex I would do it. Said Yeonjun.
I didn't. I lied.
Don't lie to me I saw you guys hanging out today talking about things. Said Yeonjun.
Okay fine I was because guess what I can. I said.
Oh really well go ahead because the more you hang out with her. The more your mom won't be better. Said Yeonjun with a smile.
You know just because your mom didn't care about you growing up doesn't mean you can take it out on mine. I said. He got up and started to yell.
DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT IN YOUR FUCKING LIFE AGAIN!!! Yelled Yeonjun.
What? Can't handle the truth? It's true! I can't believe I was ducking stupid to fall for you when in reality your a nobody. I said.
Your a cheater and a slut. Said Yeonjun.
Oh fuck you. YOU ARE A NOBODY! A heartless piece of shit!! I yelled.
I'm only doing what's best for you! He yelled.
Your not doing shit! And you know what that talk that my had with Chae was about me and her getting back together again so you know what WE ARE OVER!! I yelled.
I knew it you were a bitch just playing with my feelings! He yelled.
Well then call me a bitch and I'll make sure to send you to the police for hurting my mom. I said.
You don't have proof! He said.
I do know. I said as I played the voice audio of our conversation.
You little bitch. He said.
You can say that to the judge have a nice day! I said as I walked out and went to the police station.
Hello Ms! Can we help you? A man asked.
Yes I would like to report on my ex boyfriend hurting my mother. I said and it took me a few hours and I thought I was good until I looked at my phone and saw 10 missed calls from Chaeryeong. I called her back and she answered a little annoyed.
Hey Chae. I said.
What the hell Yeji?! I've been waiting here for 4 hours. Said Chaeryeong.
I know I'm so sorry where are you now? I asked.
At my apartment. Said Chaeryeong.
Send me your address a lot happened so I can tell you. I said.
Okay. Said Chaeryeong as she hung up and sent me her address. I drove to her house and knocked on the door.
Hey. Said Chae.
Hey. I said as I walked in.
Why did you take so long? What happened? Asked Chaeryeong.
Chae I have something to tell you...I said.
What? She asked. I told her everything and she just stared.
Oh my god! Are you okay? Did you tell the police? Asked Chaeryeong.
I did that's why it took so long I was at the station but they said they will see what they can do. I said.
That's bullshit! He tried to kill your mom and the best thing they can say is wE wIlL sEe WhAt We CaN dO. Say Chaeryeong as she mocked.
Im hella mad and I hate that bitch I'd anything I wish I could just end him. I said.
Same here but I know that your mom will get better. Said Chaeryeong.
Thanks...well I should get going. I said.
Umm okay well if you need anything I'll be here. Said Chaeryeong.
Umm...yeah okay. Said Yeji.
*The next day*
Chaeryeong POV:
I was walking around the halls and saw Ryujin.
Hey Ryujin. I said.
Are you supposed to be talking to me? Asked Ryujin.
Ryujin can I tell you something? I asked her.
What? She asked.
Well I kinda lied to Yeji, Lia and Yuna. I said.
What do you mean? She asked.
Well I actually just told them I would stop so they would just leave me alone. I said.
Huh? She asked.
Well the thing is if we tell them that we will never stop or that they should leave us alone they are never going to stop. I explained to Ryujin.
Mmm not bad. Said Ryujin.
So if you don't mind I would like a cigarette. I said as she secretly hands me one.

Ryujin POV:
I was in the bathroom about to smoke until I heard the bathroom door open I hurried up and put it away and I saw my sister. I swear it's always Lia, Yeji or Yuna but never somebody else.
Ryujin you locked your door all day yesterday. Said Yuna.
So? I asked.
So that's not gonna stop me from trying to get you to stop. Said Yuna.
Yuna I'm fine trust me and I also just needed time to myself. I said.
For? Asked Yuna.
I'm quiting you know Chaeryeong told me why I should stop and I guess she was right. I said.
Yes I'm so happy I didn't have to go hard. Said Yuna.
Like you ever did. I said.
I would get back with a comeback but I'm not going to because I'm just happy that your not smoking or doing drugs. Said Yuna as she hugs me with a smile.
Okay well don't you have class? I asked.
Don't you? She asked back.
I have to pee. I said.
Oh okay well I got to go to bye. Said Yuna as she left. I went into the bathroom stall and got my cigarette out and started to smoke.
*sometime later*

Chaeryeong POV:
We were all here eating expect for me until Yuna came up to us with a huge smile on her face.
You guys guess what? Asked Yuna.
What? Asked Lia.
Ryujin quit smoking and doing drugs. Said Yuna.
That's amazing! What changed? Asked Lia.
Well a little someone talked to her. Said Yuna as she looks at me.
Umm...yeah I did. I said.
But you were with me yesterday? Said Yeji.
I called her while you went to your house while I was at the hospital. I said.
Hospital? Asked Lia.
Yeah my mother has cancer. Said Yeji.
I'm sorry Yeji. Said Yuna.
Yeah if there's anything we can do just know that we are always here. Said Lia.
Thanks guys! Anyways speaking of Ryujin where is she? Asked Yeji.
Umm I don't wait she's there RYUJIN!!!! Yelled Yuna as we all hid our faces by the embarrassment.
Oh hey guys. Said Ryujin.
Congrats on quitting. Said Lia.
Thanks? Said Ryujin.
Umm anyways guys if you don't mind I was thinking maybe we should practice the dance we were doing? I said.
Oh Dalla Dalla yeah we should especially since the squad is back together. Said Yuna.
Yeah sure. Said Yeji and Lia.

Hey guys sorry if this chapter was a bit short! I was kinda in a rush but I will see you guys next week!💕💕