𝟒: 𝐀𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐦 𝐙𝐨𝐥𝐚

"First rule of going on the run is don't run, walk." Cassie said as she seemed real comfortable with being a fugitive.

Steve and her had managed to escape and wander around the mall as they made their way towards Apple. They were on a mission to see what was on that USB and see if it had anything to do with this Winter Soldier.

"If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off." Steve said as he looked around very nervously.

"They're cute." Cassie said as she looked down at his shoes with a smirk. "There's our place." She said as she made her way over towards Apple.

The two entered and cautiously moved over to one of the MacBooks being opened in the furthest end. Cassie brought her hands over the laptop and quickly opened up a private server so that she could load in the drive.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up S.H.I.E.L.D. will know exactly where we are." Cassie said as she pulled the USB out of her pocket.

"How much time will we have?" Steve asked as he stood closely beside her as he looked around the area.

"About nine minutes from now." Cassie said as she inserted the USB into the laptop.

After a quick second of breaking codes she finally got into the real intel on the drive. She pushed away the urge to search for Project CMT and instead focused on what really mattered to the two right now.

"Fury was right about that ship. Somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI. It keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." Cassie said, getting Steve to look down at the woman breaking codes on the computer.

"Can you override it?" Steve quickly asked as he got close enough where Cassie could feel him breathing near her neck.

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me. Slightly." Cassie said with a small smirk as she searched through the files.

"I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that S.H.I.E.L.D. developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from." She added as she pulled up a map on the laptop.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" One of the workers quickly said coming up to the two.

"Oh, no. My fiance was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations." Cassie quickly said, turning towards Steve as she caressed his chin and brought him in front of her placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Right. We're getting married." Steve said as his cheeks warmed up with Cassie's soft touch as he looked at the worker.

"Congratulations. Where are you guys thinking about going?" The worker asked, trying to peek at the screen as Cassie went back to fiddling with the laptop.

"New Jersey." Steve simply said as he looked back and tried to block the male's view from the laptop screen.

There was a silence as Cassie focused her full attention on the screen in front of her and quickly tried to get an exact location to come to view. After a moment of silence the worker spoke once again.

"I have the exact same glasses." He said pointing over at Steve's glasses. "If you guys need anything, I've been Aaron." He added with a chuckle before backing away to help other customers.