𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧

BACK ON EARTH

The Quinjet arrived at the Avengers Compound, with a wounded Vision. The five within stepped out with Sam helping Vision walk. The five made their way towards the conference room led by Natasha. As soon as they were seen by Rhodey they realized he was on the line with Secretary Ross. Who was currently debating the pardon he had granted Steve and Wanda.

"Mr. Secretary." Steve simply said letting his presence be known.

"You got some nerve." Ross said, as his hologram took a couple steps towards Steve who didn't bother looking away. "I grant you and the girl a pardon and the two of you go and destroy a city." He said, looking between him and Wanda.

"It's called bravery. You could use some of that." Natasha said not even bothering to show concern for the fact that she could get arrested any moment.

"I granted you pardon, in exchange you signed the accords. Now, you're going against them? Are you looking to get arrested?" Ross said, coming to stand in the direct line of Steve.

"Look, my wife is currently missing. I don't care about the accords or whatever deal me and you made." Steve said, taking steps towards Secretary Ross's hologram. "I will do and fight anything to get her back and make sure that the world my family lives in doesn't burn up. And if you wanna stand in my way... I'll fight you too." He added getting a smirk to grow on Natasha's face.

"Arrest them all." Ross simply said as he turned to Rhodey who was standing with his arms crossed.

"All over it." Rhodey said before ending the call with him. "It's great to see you all." He said with a huge smile as everyone started making their way down the small set of stairs.

IN SPACE

"See him down there?" Tony said as Cassie looked onto the lower level where Strange was being kept. His cape floating beside the three as if Strange was actually wearing it.

"Yeah, he's trouble. Big trouble." Peter said, getting Cassie to sigh and look over at him.

"Alright, what's your plan, go." Cassie said getting Tony to look over at him as well.

"Umm... Okay, okay... Uh..." Peter said, getting Tony to roll his eyes. "Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?" He asked, getting Cassie to furrow her eyebrows.

"Duhh, it came out when I was a teen. But wait, are you really basing your plan on a movie?" Cassie said with a slight eye roll.

Peter went on with the plan and Tony and Cassie had to admit that it was a pretty good plan. Cassie was on the top floor while she whistled and gained Maw's attention. Yet before he could even look at her Tony appeared in front of him with his weapons aimed at him.

"I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend." Tony said as he overheard the conversation Maw was having with Strange who was being tortured by micro glass. "Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy." He added as Maw used his telekinesis to draw out objects.

"You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine." Maw said before Cassie quickly jumped off the ledge and sent Maw tumbling to the ground catching him off guard

At the sudden distraction Maw released the objects he had in the air. He was about to defend himself from Cassie when he saw he had taken the spell off of Strange.