𝟏𝟏: 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared out. He used the Internet as an escape hatch." Bruce said as they all stood around in the lab where Ultron once was with Jarvis.

"Ultron." Steve said with a scoff as he looked over at Cassie who sat on the nearby desk in a set of comfortable clothes she had changed into.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Natasha said as she stood beside Cassie with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"He's in your files, he's in the Internet. What if he decided to access something a little more exciting?" Rhodey said as he also stood in the lab holding his injured right arm.

"Nuclear codes." Maria Hill said, getting everyone to turn to her as she sat in a chair taking shards of glass from her foot.

"Nuclear codes." Steve said with a nod as he simply sighed standing beside Cassie.

"Look, we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodey said looking over at Tony who had his full attention on the robot in front of him that was once Ultron.

"Nukes?" Cassie questioned from her seat on top of the desk. "He said he wanted us dead." Cassie said, getting everyone to turn to her.

"He didn't say dead. He said extinct." Steve said quickly looking around the lab.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint said from the upper level in the lab.

"There wasn't anyone else in the building." Maria said, looking up at Clint.

"Yes there was." Tony said walking to the center of the lab before bringing up a hologram of orange technology that was being taken over by blue technology.

"What?" Bruce asked shocked as he made his way closer to the hologram. "This is insane." He added as he examined closely.

"Jarvis was the first line of defense. He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense." Steve said as Cassie hopped off the desk to make her way closer to the hologram.

"No." Cassie simply said, shaking her head as she made her way to stand right in front of it. "Ultron could have assimilated Jarvis." She added as Bruce simply nodded and looked up between Steve and Tony.

"Cassie's right, this isn't strategy. This is rage." Bruce simply said before turning back to Cassie who simply rolled her eyes as a full suited Thor came storming into the room.

He quickly approached Tony and quickly wrapped his hand around Tony's throat as he lifted him in the air, cutting away his airways.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Steve called out as he tried to calm Thor down.

"And that rage is going around apparently." Cassie said sarcastically as she saw the anger within Thor.

"Come on, use your words, buddy." Tony said as Thor kept his hold around his throat.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor said as Cassie looked over at Steve to get him to step in.

"Thor!" Steve simply called out, taking a step forward to the two. "The Legionnaire." He quickly said as Thor brought Tony down, who simply tried to steady his breathing.