𝟐𝟐: 𝐖𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

The group of four quickly got out of the cramped little beetle that Cassie had managed to borrow. She had parked right beside a van that had some fellow Avengers waiting inside.

"Little devil." Clint said as Cassie stepped out of the driver's side of the beetle.

"You know we wouldn't have called if we had any other chance." She said as she went and greeted him with a hug.

"You're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint said before his eyes landed on Steve.

Cassie saw the young girl walking up behind Clint. Cassie took a deep breath in and out and went to hug Wanda as well. The Maximoff girl hugged her tight as Cassie did the same.

"I thought I wasn't going to see you again." Wanda said before Cassie pulled away from the hug.

"You'll be seeing plenty of me." Cassie said with a small smile.

"How about our other recruit?" Steve asked as he came to stand beside Cassie.

"He's rarin' to go." Clint said as he moved over to the van and slid the door open. "Had to put a little coffee in him but... he should be good." He added as a man laying in the back came into view.

As the door slammed open the man inside quickly shot up in his seat. Cassie realized who he was and quickly looked over at Sam. He had told her all about his encounter with the Ant guy a couple months prior.

"What time zone is this?" Scott asked Clint as he got out of the van.

Clint pushed the guy forward, having him quickly have a look of Steve and Cassie standing side by side with one another. At the realization of who was in front of him Scott tried so hard not to fangirl but it was hard.

"Captain America!" He said as he first went and reached for Steve's hand.

"Mr. Lang." Steve simply said before Scott moved over to Cassie.

"The one and only DareDevil." He said with such excitement as he took her hand in his and gave it a shake.

"Scott." Cassie simply said as the man continued to shake her hand.

"It's an honor to meet the two of you." Scott said as he kept a tight hold on Cassie's hand as he looked between her and Steve. "I'm shaking your hand too long." He added getting Cassie to chuckle before he pulled away.

He then moved over to Steve and took a hold of his broad shoulders. He gave them a squeeze before Cassie gave a small chuckle and cleared her throat.

"Right." Scott said before turning to look at Sam.

"Hey, man!" Scott said, looking over at Sam.

"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam said from where he stood with his arms crossed.

"Uhh, good to see you." Scott said before looking back over between Steven and Cassie.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked as Scott continued to look between the two.

"Something about some psycho-assassins?" Scott said, getting Cassie to nod.