𝟐𝟔: 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝

Cassie woke up to the rays of the sun beaming through the curtains and into hers and Steve's shared room. She got up and made her way into the bathroom ready to get her day started. Today she wouldn't train with Peter instead she would help Pepper with some home renovations. She took a quick shower and got ready.

Steve was out on a mission with Natasha and Sam. They were trying to track down some unusual activity. They had made no progress so far after a week.

Before Cassie could arrive at the Stark residence her car AI informed her of an incoming call she had from Stephen Strange. With confusion as to why he would be calling her Cassie furrowed her eyebrows.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your call Doctor." Cassie said as she answered the phone.

"Cassie, we have a problem." Strange said and with that Cassie rolled her eyes and headed towards the Sanctum located in New York.

She quickly parked her car and made her way to the building. She entered and was quickly met with Stephen and Wong surrounding a shaken up Bruce.

"Bruce?" Cassie said as her eyes landed on him. "Oh my god, Bruce!" She called out this time running towards him and pulling him into a hug.

"I am so happy to see you Cassie." Bruce said as their hug was brought short when Tony cleared his throat.

"I hate to cut the moment short but we have a problem, sis." Tony said getting Cassie to look over at him.

"What is it?" Cassie asked as she then turned to Stephen.

They all tried to fill Cassie in with what was happening but she was trying to remember where she had seen something similar. She took a seat on the nearby couch as her body almost gave up on her for some reason. Tony quickly handed her some water as she started to grow light headed. She kept assuring Tony that she was fine that it was probably the fact she had missed breakfast but he wanted to be safe and simply told her to remain seated.

"At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then... Boom. The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals hurtling across the virgin universe." Wong said, creating a hologram of what he was explaining.

"Those are the infinity stones." Cassie said standing up slowly moving closer to the hologram.

"You know about them?" Bruce asked, watching the girl move closer.

"I saw these in a vision I had." Cassie said as her eyes remained on the stones.

"They each control an essential aspect of existence." Wong said as Cassie nodded looking at the five stones.

"Space... Reality... Power... Soul... Mind." Strange said as he highlighted each stone. "And Time." He said as he opened up the Eye of Agamotto hanging from his neck revealing the Time Stone.

"Did he have an infinity gauntlet that could withhold the power of all of these stones?" Cassie asked as she turned to Bruce who simply nodded.

"How did you know that?" Bruce asked as everyone turned to the only woman in the room.

"It came to me in a vision." She said as her eyes moved over to Tony.