𝟐𝟒: 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

After arriving in Wakanda, Cassie was greeted by Queen Ramonda and by Princess Shuri who continued to show their gratitude for when the young girl brought Klaue in for them. She was given a room with fresh new clothing she could change into. Cassie would often participate in the cultural events that were celebrated. For example, T'Challa's crowning as King was something she attended.

Steve and Bucky had arrived in Wakanda shortly after her but Steve wasn't planning on staying. Cassie was out near the river with princess Shuri when from the top of a building Steve was looking down at her. He knew that giving her the space she needed was what was best.

T'Challa approached the man, getting him to quickly look away from the young woman.

"Thank you for this." Steve simply said, referring to them helping him with Bucky.

Bucky chose to undergo cryostasis until his brainwashing could be completely removed or suppressed successfully.

"Your friend and my father... They were both victims. If I can help one of them find peace..." T'Challa said before looking down at Cassie as did Steve.

"You know, if they find out they're here, they'll come for both of them." Steve said, referring to his friend and to his lover.

"Let them try." T'Challa said, getting Steve to simply nod.

"Could you give this to her?" Steve said, handing him an envelope.

T'Challa simply nodded and took the yellow envelope in hand. Steve extended his hand out and T'Challa quickly took it, shaking it.

"She'll come around." T'Challa simply said as the two looked down at the girl that smiled at something Shuri had said.

" T'Challa simply said as the two looked down at the girl that smiled at something Shuri had said

As she sat right outside the river line she admired the beauty of nature. She had now been in Wakanda for about two weeks. T'Challa had given her the envelope that was left about a week prior by Steve. Yet the young woman felt as though now was the correct time to open it.

Cassie took a deep breath in and out as she saw the elephants walk in formation in front of her. She slid her hand into the envelope and came into contact with a burner phone. Yet she simply took out the letter that was inside first.

My love,

I'm glad you're in good hands. At a place where you'll be safe, and most of all you'll be loved. My three days in Wakanda were mesmerizing, and I know you'll enjoy the view of nature. I'm glad you're there and not in your apartment all alone. I actually stopped by a couple of times and made sure everything was okay back home. Your Aunt Amelia called the other day, she sent her homemade macaroni with Lily because she remembered how much you loved it. I left it in the fridge for you but in case you don't return in time I'd have to eat it myself.