𝟐𝟖: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

TITAN

Cassie stood in position behind a fallen wall. She saw Thanos arrive on Titan as he was greeted by Strange. During a brief conversation with Strange, he reveals that Titan was his home and that overpopulation led it to ruin. Thanos had proposed that half the population be killed at random to save the planet, a suggestion seen as insane.

At the signal of Tony dropping an entire building on Thanos, Cassie came out of hiding ready to fight a distracted Thanos. Before she could reach the building it came up and soon Thanos came into view around a purple orb of light. The debris in the air was soon turned to birds as he used the reality stone and flew them towards Tony.

Peter quickly webbed his eyes, as Cassie and Drax quickly approached him and started fighting him. Drax went for his legs with one of his knives. While Cassie used her sword and slashed his other leg. Yet with him withholding three stones, the sword wouldn't turn him to ash. She tried to slice his hand off of him but she was quickly pushed off. She landed a few feet away but quickly got up and made her way back to him.

As Quill ran towards him firing his weapon at him, Thanos removed the web from his eyes and started fighting back. Quill managed to attach an explosive to Thanos' back and was quick to go away in one of the portals made by Strange.

The team quickly started fighting Thanos, with the help of Strange and his portals. Cassie and Peter started throwing punch after punch towards Thanos. But once again Thanos grabbed a hold of both of them and threw them a few feet away.

"I'm getting tired of being thrown around today." Cassie mumbled as she got back onto her feet. "But like my husband said... I can do this all day." She added as she ran over to Thanos an angry once again.

Yet before she could reach him a ship crashed into him getting her to stop.

"Incoming." Tony said as Cassie stood back.

"Too late." Cassie said as they saw a robot looking woman step out.

She quickly got in position ready to fight off Thanos. He and Nebula soon started fighting as she asked him repeatedly where Gamora was? But that conversation was brought short when Thanos flew her a few feet away.

Strange quickly tied Thanos down as Drax and Cassie both aimed for the back of legs kicking him down onto his knees. Peter came around and webbed him in place as Strange opened a Portal, having Mantis come through and land on top of Thanos. Tony quickly went over to the gauntlet and tried to get it off of his hand as Strange moved over to his other arm trying to keep him in place. Everyone was doing a part even Cassie and Drax who were pinning him down on his knees.

"Is he under? Don't let up." Tony said as he struggled to take the gauntlet off of his hand.

"Be quick. He is very strong." Mantis said as she tried to use her powers to put him in a hypnotized state.

"Cassie, help! I need your strength." Tony said as he continued to struggle.

"Peter, I need you to keep him pinned." Cassie said as she made her way over to Tony and Peter took her position.

"She can't hold him much longer. Let's go." Tony said as they both started pulling the gauntlet.

Quill then flew in from who knows where as they all tried their best to get the gauntlet removed. He walks up to Thanos and asks him about Gamora. When Mantis reveals that he mourns, Drax questions what he could possibly have to mourn. However, when Nebula deduces that Thanos had killed Gamora, Quill became enraged and attacked the Mad Titan, prompting him to regain consciousness just as the Gauntlet was about to be taken off.