Steady Hearts (part two)

This chapter contains MATURE content.

Disengaging from Pha's cock, with a slight groan of loss from Pha, Yo turned off the water and led them out where he toweled them both off. Ming had to stop for a moment too but before Pha could miss them too much, both lovers were dry and taking him to the bed. They laid down with Pha in between them. This time Yo took his lips, his hands stroking Pha's body and their cocks sliding against each other. Pha tried to push their bodies more tightly together in order to get more friction but before he could, Ming was pulling him a little from behind.

Pha knew Ming was hard and ready to go but instead of fingers quickly preparing his hole, Pha felt a strange, cold, skin-soft feeling as an object was inserted. It immediately began to vibrate, offering gentle pressure on his prostate. Soon he was moaning again, his focus on the wonderful sensations the prostate massage was eliciting.

"Lay back, love," Yo said and as Pha complied Yo and Ming began putting chocolate and whipped cream all over his body, careful not to get it on the bed. As they did this, Yo spoke in low tones, "We did a lot of research to find the best way to make you happy tonight. We want to make you feel so loved that you have no doubt how much we want you and how special you are to us."

Despite the amazing sensations coming from the massager and the way Yo and Ming were now licking and caressing every available inch of his skin, Pha couldn't help feeling his heart expand in happiness.

"I thought you didn't notice," Pha was able to say, though it took a lot more concentration than speech normally did.

"We always notice you," Ming said before returning his attention to Pha's body.

Yo was more talkative, "You're important to us. We need you. You always take care of us, so this time we want to take care of you."

Over time, the sensations coming from the massager were more and more pronounced. Pha's eyes rolled back in his head as his ab muscles began to contract sporadically. The feeling in his prostate was amazing and he loved the way his two lovers were touching him, paying attention to every muscle and plain of his body. Yo had just bitten gently on his abdomen and was heading lower. Pha couldn't wait to feel that mouth around his cock again, but instead, Yo moved to his thighs caressing and licking further down.

This was when he noticed that both of his men were carefully avoiding that one area. Yo had gone down to gently massage his feet, and Ming was licking Pha's fingers clean while rubbing his hands in a soft circular motion. It all felt amazing and the prostate massage was incredible, but he wanted to feel more. He moved his free hand to touch his cock, but Yo noticed and gently moved his hand away. Instead Yo gave his neglected cock a small kiss and rubbed over it with his chest as he moved to other areas.

Pha groaned in disappointment, but Yo looked up at him and smiled softly, "Patience my love, let us take care of everything."

Pha moaned when Yo's lips returned to his body and he quickly lost himself in the sensations. Sometime later when he was trembling all over his body and he'd never felt so close to orgasm while still feeling so strangely far away, Yo gently rolled them over so Pha was on top, his yearning cock between their bodies. Yo was kissing him deeply as Pha felt Ming gently removing the massager and slowly pushing Yo's cock inside him. Yo began to move under him, pressing his huge cock up inside Pha's tight hole. The massager had been like a gentle stimulating feeling on his prostate, building up as it continued, but Yo's erection was thick and long, filling him deeply and constantly nudging that bundle of nerves until his whole body wanted to buck and writhe.

He was sitting up and pressed down fully on Yo's cock, grinding their bodies together in near ecstasy when Pha finally released, his cum squirting heavily from his untouched cock. The extreme tightening of Pha's hole almost pulled Yo over the edge as well, but he managed to hold back, excited that the first part of their plan went perfectly.