Consequences (part two)

Phana's POV

Yo and I had been dating for a little over 6 months. He was sweet, adorable, kind, and so very kissable. The sex was amazing. My life was amazing.

I had a little gambling problem, but nothing I couldn't deal with. I knew with just one big win, I could set everything right and everything would be fine. But my big win never seemed to come. So I did what I always do, I went to my friends for help. When their request in exchange for the money seemed pretty reasonable, I agreed.

"Yo, baby," I approached him with my request. "I need a big favor."

"What did you do now, Pha?" Yo asked, already slightly weary. Ok. So maybe this isn't the first time I had to count on Yo for help. But he still loved me.

"I got into a little bit of trouble with my gambling again," I admitted. "I had to borrow some money from the guys to pay it back, but they want a favor in return. It seems like they don't trust me to pay it back."

"Of course they don't," Yo rolled his eyes. "People won't trust you to pay your debts if you don't ever do it."

"I know, I know," I replied, wanting to pout. Why did he always have to pick on my faults? "So will you help me out? Just this once, baby, I promise."

"Sure, I can help," Yo said, giving me a little hug. "How much do you need?"

"Just be at this address at 10 PM okay?" I responded. "I'll meet you there."

My sweet baby. I knew he'd help me. He always does. Now I just had to make a few arrangements and everything would be fine again.

When Yo arrived, I took him up to the room I'd prepared. We sat down on the bed and I just couldn't help kissing him. I got his clothes off and laid us down on the bed before I grabbed the ties and started to bind him. He struggled at first, his eyes going wide but when I asked him to trust me he let me do what I wanted.

After he was tied on the bed, I covered his eyes and gagged his mouth. I knew he'd be loud, and I didn't want anyone to hear. Then I played with him while we waited. He seemed to be enjoying himself and I was getting really hard when the guys finally got there.

I watched as he writhed and bucked, his hands balling into fists and his face red as each of my friends took their turn with his beautiful body. They laughed and joked and fucked him while I watched. Now, I'm not normally into sharing, but this was a one time thing anyway, and by the time they were all done I was so hot. I waited long enough for them to get their clothes on before I rushed them out and had my turn.

When I was finally done I washed my Yo and started taking off the restraints. I knew he was sore after going four rounds, I could even see tears in his eyes, so I said, "Baby I'll go grab some pain  medication, okay? Be right back."

I know, I should have planned that out better, but I hurried and was back in maybe 15 minutes. When I walked back into the room, Yo was gone. It was only then that I realized my Yo hadn't been moaning out his pleasure like he normally did during sex. Maybe it had been too much? Well, he'd probably be home and in the bath before I got back to the dorms. That would make him feel better.

I got everything cleaned up in my rented space and drove back to the dorms. I used my key to open Yo's room, but he wasn't inside. He wasn't taking a hot bath either. I called his phone and got nothing. Then I called Ming, but he didn't answer. Where had Yo gone?

I guess I should have known something was wrong after that, but it took me a few days to get it all put together. Yo was gone, that was first. I couldn't find him anywhere and no matter how many times I called him, he never answered or returned my messages. I went back to his room and suddenly my key wasn't working. It wasn't the wrong room, I checked several times.