Retribution

Mature content ahead:

Pha woke up to a familiar body at his back. Hands roamed down his bare chest, traveling a well known path to his flaccid cock, which began to harden as his lover's scent filled the room.

"Yo," Pha turned, pulling the smaller body into his arms as his lips sought the face of the one he loved. There was no light in the room and only a sliver of light wasn't blocked by heavy curtains, leaving his hand's explorations as his main means of discovery.

Feeling around, Pha discovered that his lover's body was also naked, making him smile as he reached for the plush ass he loved to touch. He was just about to push Yo back on the bed when the smaller man pressed him into the bed instead, laying himself in between Pha's legs and rubbing their erections together.

Yo's kisses moved from Pha's lips, down to his neck and then lower. Going from the nipples to his belly button and then heading to the cock that now stood proud, waiting for his attention. Pha gasped when Yo moved quickly over the cock, taking the erection straight down his throat, all the way. Pha grabbed Yo's silky hair, holding his head as he thrust up into the warmth of Yo's mouth. In a few minutes, he was thrusting heavily, fucking Yo's mouth with abandon and finally releasing his milky seed down Yo's throat. Spent, he pulled Yo back into his arms and held him.

Not much time passed before Pha felt his stamina return as Yo lifted himself over Pha's prone body and straddled his lover's erection. Using his hands to cover Pha's cock with lube, Yo then moved the head into his tight sheath and pressed down until he was fully seated. Giving Pha no time to get used to the sensations, Yo began riding hard. Up and down, his own cock slapping heavily on Pha's abs as they moved together.

Pha thrust upward, his timing uneven as he chased his orgasm. When he finally reached completion, he was sweating heavily and gasping for breath. Yo moved to his lips, kissing and touching, "Don't go to sleep, Pha. The night is far from over."

A flash of lightening illuminated the room and an image of Yo reflected in the mirror for just a moment. The image, however, wasn't making love to Pha on the bed. He was watching in horror, his hands pressed to the mirror as if trying to push his way out. Tears streamed down the face of the beautiful boy as he watched his lover writhing on the bed with a stranger.

************

Pha tried his best to remain awake for his classes, but he was nearly dead on his feet, but what a sweet death it would be. He hadn't slept at all the night before. He'd spent the entire night making love to Yo, until he was dry cumming and exhausted. As soon as the professor released them, Pha pulled himself up, needing to get back home, but his friends stopped him, refusing to let him leave.

"Pha, your obsession with Yo isn't healthy," Beam said, exasperation and desperation mixing in his voice. "You barely concentrate in class, you never hang out with your friends, you have dark circles under your eyes, and you're losing weight."

"We know you feel guilty," Kit said gently, trying to ease Beam's words, "but no one blames you. It wasn't your fault."

"Of course it was his fault...," Ming started, anger coloring his words. He definitely wasn't the right person to call for Pha's "intervention." Everyone knew Ming blamed Pha, but Kit had forced him to come anyway.

"You're not helping!" Kit whisper yelled at his lover, wanting to throttle him for not being more understanding.

"Listen, Pha," Forth stepped in, thinking it would be better to face the problem head on, "you fucked up. We all know. You cheated on Yo and he caught you. It was wrong and you are definitely to blame for that part, but his death wasn't your fault. It was dark, he was an inexperienced driver and he was upset so he was driving too fast. You may have been the reason he was upset, but you didn't kill him. It was an accident. You have to find a way to forgive yourself and move on."