Daydreamer

Author's Note: This one shot is kind of a follow up to the Heart's Collide and Steady Hearts chapters of this collection. I had a friend (who requested to remain anonymous) ask me to write a smutty one shot with Yo and Park. I was just working on the Forth/Beam/Kit request that someone else made and wrote a little snippet in there about how Pha wanted to try a foursome but he realized that meant someone else would be having sex with Yo, so he decided he couldn't do it. I got to thinking about the Park from that story and how he kind of deserved some sweet loving. This isn't really sweet loving, but at least he got a taste of it. Or did he?

************

"I would want you, even if I had to share you," the words swirled around in Park's head as he tried to sleep. Yo had gone back to Ming and Pha and everyday Park had to witness how much the three loved each other. It hurt. Even after time passed, Park could still feel the sting of Yo's rejection.

The next day he woke up and went to classes, like always. And like always, his eyes immediately sought out Yo in the classroom full of people. Usually, he would sit a row or two back, or maybe a few seats over, giving Yo space to be surrounded by the angels but allowing Park to watch him quietly.

When class was over he would normally hover just out of sight, watching where Yo went and who he met. Park didn't think of it as stalking, he thought of it as guarding. Their friendship was strained right now, but Park knew he just needed time to control himself before he spent time with the man who still had his heart.

But today something was different. Park's eyes found Yo and this time Yo motioned for him to come sit next to him. Yo picked up his backpack when Park walked over and smiled when Park sat down. There was nothing unusual in the smile, but Park hadn't seen it for awhile, at least not directed so completely at him.

"Hi, Park," Yo's sweet voice whispered, close to his ear as Yo leaned in to speak to him. "I'm glad you came today."

"I come everyday, Yo," Park wondered why Yo had suddenly wanted to talk to him specifically. Since that night, Yo had been kindly giving him space. Park tried not to notice Yo's scent when the man leaned in close and how Yo's breath washed over his ear, making his heart beat erratically.

"But I'm especially glad you came today," Yo winked at Park, giving him a smile that sent sparks to parts of Park's anatomy he'd rather not wake up in the middle of class. "Want to go to the mall after class?"

Park stared at Yo, trying to read the current situation but finding himself confused. Yo had never been this flirty, not with him at least. He'd seen it a few times directed at Ming or Pha, but never at him. Suddenly, Park was very glad he was already sitting down as he felt his knees go weak. It amazed him, and even slightly angered him, that the man still had so much power over him.

Yo had made himself clear, he loved his two boyfriends, he didn't want anyone else. But as class continued and Yo's hand drifted close, gently stroking Park's fingers with his own, Park wasn't sure anymore. Maybe their relationship wasn't as strong as it had once been. Maybe Ming and Pha had messed up again. Or maybe Yo was just looking for more.

Park thought about that for a minute. Ming and Pha couldn't be all that possessive if they were okay sharing Yo between them. Could it be possible that Park's words, the same words that had been plaguing him every night since that first night, had given Yo the encouragement he needed to ... do what? Park didn't want to hope, but could Yo be ready to add another person to the threesome? I would want you, even if I had to share you. Could three become four?

************

"We haven't spent much time together recently," Yo said, sitting close to Park as he sipped on his lemonade. "I've missed your friendship."