Caught

Author's Note: I had a little bit of extra time this week and I decided to write a quickie. This is boyxboy smut, please don't read it if you aren't interested. If you do read it, enjoy.

************

A beautiful man waited inside his dorm room, seeming nervous. He looked at his watch, up at the door, back to his watch, and finally glared at the unassuming door angrily, "He's late!"

Almost immediately, a knock sounded quietly. The beautiful man grabbed the door handle and pulled it open, staring at the taller man outside, his annoyance gone instantly. A smile covered his face instead as he pulled the other man into his arms and slammed the door shut behind him.

"I missed you too," Pha said, enjoying Yo's enthusiasm, kissing along the smaller man's jaw and dropping his backpack.

"Stop talking, get undressed already," Yo said, hands impatiently working on Pha's belt buckle. "He'll be back in two hours."

"I thought we had all weekend?" Pha's smile vanished when he heard that they had a time limit. "What happened? He was supposed to go visit his parents!"

"He changed his mind," Yo pushed Pha's pants to the ground and tried to pull him to the bed without giving him time to step out of them. "You know he doesn't like to do anything too predictable."

"I don't care if he wants to be spontaneous," Pha groused, stopping Yo's forward movement and pulling the rest of his clothes off before picking Yo up and throwing him on the bed. "I haven't fucked you for two weeks. You told me you loved me, but we barely even have time to have sex. We don't get to go out, you're hiding me like a dirty little secret and I don't like it. I deserve more."

He leaned over and began to strip Yo naked, while the smaller man tried to appease him, "I know you deserve more. I want to be with you all the time, but how am I supposed to tell Ming that? You know how fragile he is, he even gets upset when I smile at you. Telling him that I'm having sex with you would break his heart. I can't do that to him right now."

Yo could see that Pha was upset, even as they finished getting undressed, Pha's eyes weren't full of passion, they were full of anger. Yo knew he shouldn't be doing this, if Ming ever found out, he'd be hurt, but Yo needed Pha's dick inside him. Still he didn't want this to be angry sex.

Making his voice soft and timid, he looked up at his angry lover through long eyelashes, "I'm sorry, Pha. What can I do to make you happy?"

He ran trembling hands down Pha's chest, leaning up to gently lick Pha's nipple. Pha's already swollen shaft twitched with desire and Yo saw Pha's eyes start to relent. Following up his first success, he took Pha's hard cock in his hands, stroking until all the tension left his lover's body. Pha was hovering over Yo, his mind focusing on the pleasure, so Yo pushed him to lay down. Then, laying between his lover's legs, he took that hard cock in his mouth. Pha gasped and clenched the sheets as Yo worked him over. His head bobbing up and down or stopping with the cock at the back of his throat to swallow or hum around it, causing Pha to moan out loud.

Having gotten Pha's attention, Yo changed positions, moving so that his ass was hovering over Pha's face while Yo sucked on Pha's cock. He loved this position, love the feeling of Pha's tongue as the taller man ate him out. Loved the wet muscle massaging the rim and the pleasure he felt when that muscle was able to penetrate his tight hole. Loved that he could bring Pha pleasure while Pha did the same for him. They stayed like that, giving and taking until Yo was strung so tight he thought he might explode if he didn't get a cock inside him and Pha was near his climax.

"Yo," Pha warned with a word, knowing that if the smaller man didn't stop soon he'd cum inside his mouth, which was definitely not where he wanted to be.