The Bar (part five)

"Do medical students really have classes on Saturday morning?" Yo asked, watching Forth haul Pha bodily out of the room.

"You want to introduce me to your dad?" Ming asked, pulling Yo into his arms. He couldn't focus on anything else. The thought that Yo wanted Ming enough to tell his family made Ming feel more aroused than he'd ever felt before.

Yo smiled, looking up into Ming's eyes as his body relaxed into his arms, "Of course. I love you, Ming."

Ming pushed Yo gently backward, letting his body rest against the arm of the couch, but when he tried to lay over him, he realized that a loveseat was really not big enough for two adults to lay down together, even if they were stacked, "This couch is too small."

"Come with me," Yo smiled, taking Ming's hand, but instead of leading him up the stairs into the greenhouse, Yo pulled him to the recliners that had recently been vacated. He let Ming sit in one, then Yo walked to the door and locked it. He took off his clothes while walking slowly back to the chair, where Ming was desperately removing his own clothes and trying to keep his eyes on Yo.

Yo knelt in front of Ming, hands caressing Ming's thighs as he moved his mouth to take in Ming's straining member. He took it in as far as he could before his gag reflex kicked in and used one hand to hold the base of the cock. He spit on his free hand, and began preparing himself, already impatient to have Ming inside him. Yo loved this. Loved the feeling of Ming's shaft in his mouth, loved how licking or sucking made Ming moan out loud. He loved Ming's hands in his hair, pulling his head up and down as his hips thrust forward. He also loved when Ming finally entered him, hitting that place inside him that made him see stars and made his legs shake uncontrollably.

But hearing Ming grunt and groan, feeling the searching kind of pull in his lower abdomen, and the feeling when they both found ecstasy in each other's bodies was just one part of his love for Ming. It was the way he felt when they were talking quietly, knowing Ming's thoughts and loving the way Ming listened to him in return. It was the way Ming watched him when he stood on stage singing, like he was the most amazing thing in the universe. It was also in the way Ming teased him and pouted like a little kid when he didn't get his way. Yo had a feeling that they would have been great friends, even if they hadn't been lovers.

It was when Ming was close to release and Yo wanted him inside that Yo finally realized they didn't have any lube. There was a condom in his pocket, a habit left over from days when he had an occasional one night stand with a patron from the bar. Since he'd met Ming, though, he'd only wanted one man. For lube, he made do with a bottle of hand lotion that had been in his desk since his dad first bought it. If there was an expiration date for lotion, this one was surely expired, but it worked for what they needed.

Ming leaned the big chair back, lifting his legs and pushing backwards until he was almost laying down. Then Yo straddled him, allowing Ming's cock to enter Yo's tight sheath, using his arms to steady himself. Ming laid there, watching the joining of their bodies as Yo moved up and down in a steady rhythm.

Ming reached for Yo's cock because watching it slap up and down as Yo moved had made it impossible for him not to want to touch. Allowing Yo's movements to slide the shaft in and out of his loose fist, Ming wanted so much to lick the crown, to taste Yo in his mouth. But he waited, watching the joining of their bodies and the way the tip of Yo's cock pushed out of his fist as he moved up and squeezed itself back inside the fist as Yo sunk down. Then Yo began to moan, his movements becoming erratic as his body searched for release. Ming began to thrust upward hard, meeting Yo's bouncing ass and pushing harder and deeper with each thrust until they were both panting and Yo's cock burst out with his sticky load just as Ming emptied himself into the condom. As soon as he could bear to do it, Ming pulled Yo up, forcing him to kneel on the armrests of the chair so that Ming could take Yo's softening cock into his mouth and taste the remains of the cum that had squirted all over Ming's chest.