Hearts Collide (part one)

Author's Note and Introduction:

DON'T SKIP

When I received this request, I had a lot of ideas of how to complete it but when I started writing, I realized that if I really wanted to make this story the way I saw it in my head, it would be super long. So I began looking for ways to shorten it without giving up too much. This is what I've come up with and I hope you will enjoy it. I'm aware that every chapter is very LONG, but it was either really long chapters or a 12 part story, so I opted for long chapters.

As an introduction to where we start the story, I'd like you to imagine that Ming has been Yo's best friend since they were little, but in this story, Ming has loved Yo for all that time and never done anything about it. At the start of the year, Yo had a family emergency that kept him away from school so he was not chosen for the Moon and Star Competition.

Ming was in the Competition and as he spent time with Pha preparing, they got very close. When Yo returns and Pha realizes that the boy he's loved since middle school is now at his university, he begins courting him but in the meantime, neither he nor Ming can forget the connection they felt for each other.

Ming still loves Yo and Yo starts to realize that he loves Ming as well, but he still feels the same way about Pha. Pha and Ming go out one night and almost have sex, but are stopped when Yo calls Ming and they both feel a tremendous amount of guilt.

So as our story starts, Ming and Pha are talking it out in an empty classroom.

P.S. This is dedicated to MLK who came up with the idea and asked me to write it. I had a  request from another friend for a different threesome, but this is not it. Don't worry, that one is still coming, I promise.

************

"What are we going to do?" Ming asked, feeling like a traitor. He'd never felt like this before, he'd only ever loved Yo, but now things were changing.

"Sex isn't enough for me, Ming," Pha answered honestly. "I love you."

"I love you too," Ming reached out to take Pha's hands in his own. "But Yo ... ."

He left it there when a noise startled them. Pha looked outside and saw a cat playing with the contents of an overturned box.

"It's just a cat," he said taking Ming's hands again. "Listen, I said I love you and I do but I love Yo as well."

"I do too ... ," Ming started but was stopped by Pha.

"I don't mean as a friend," Pha admitted nervously. "I mean I love Yo. I want him in my life and in my bed. I know it's wrong to want both of you this way. I know I'm being selfish, but I can't help how I feel. If you don't want me anymore I'll understand, but if you ask me to choose, I won't be able to do that."

Ming took a deep breath, feeling relieved, "It's okay, Pha. I feel the same way. Yo has been in my heart for such a long time that I never thought I could find someone else that fit there too. But then I met you, and I didn't know what to do. I love Yo, I'm always going to want him, but now I love you both."

"You're okay with me wanting both of you?" Pha wasn't sure he could trust his senses now. He'd dreamed of this so many times but then he always woke up alone. Was this just another dream?

"How could I not be okay with it?" Ming asked in return. "I want the same thing. I'm not sure I could live without you now, but I know I can't live without Yo either."

"Do you think Yo will understand?" Pha asked feeling excited about Ming's response but still terrified to lose Yo. He didn't know when it had happened, but somehow both of them became the missing pieces of his soul. Without both of them, he'd didn't think he could ever be complete.